Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Subject of today on Q FakeBake, TVs.

One woman ordered TV which did arrive but when opened turned out to have scratches on the screen. It has to be sent back and inspected. Actually consumer law says its the company you bought it from, so QVC. She is disabled and gave away her old TV, and was told it would have to be sent to manufacturer and that takes 10 days, she and husband will be left with no TV for christmas. Told what to do by others and now has a refund coming(hopefully able to buy new TV for christmas)? Of course QVC team just trot out the usual contact CS.

Number two, ordered 65 inch TV, was told it would arrive this week, phoned four times and promised it would arrived today 16th. Now found out today, no TV coming as they could not get it! She has decorated and closed off a doorway to accommodate said giant TV! To add insult it shows on your order online customer cancelled order.
They make cock up after cock up and never take responsibility, why should they when they can blame the courier, postman, supply company, customer. The list I'm sure goes on.

If you are desperate for a new TV for Christmas, NEVER go to Q! You are better off buying some kind of interim set and getting the new one when there is no added stress. Argos would be a safer bet than Q. IMHO. Especially if you can order online and fast track it to come that day or the next.
Yup, that's what I did, same TV that Q were selling only almost £200 cheaper.

Or the woman who was trying to track an order FROM HER HOSPITAL BED - somehow don't think a Q order would be my priority in the circumstances.

I think Meatgate may be kicking off again - see latest FB post...no reply from Q as yet

What's happened to my meat hamper delivery?, i had a letter ten days ago to say that it would be delivered anywhere from the 6th of December up to the 9th and no delivery.....I phoned QVC who said deliveries were running late, still nothing, i phoned again to say the meat hamper was proving popular but should be here by yesterday Thursday the 15th still nothing and phoned again this afternoon the 16th and was told all hampers would be delivered by tonight the 16th it is now near 7pm and yet no delivery....I don't think i am going to get this meat and after reading previous comments about none deliveries i wish i had known this sooner i would not have ordered.....I placed my order way back in October, so come on QVC get your finger out.

I think Meatgate may be kicking off again - see latest FB post...no reply from Q as yet

What's happened to my meat hamper delivery?, i had a letter ten days ago to say that it would be delivered anywhere from the 6th of December up to the 9th and no delivery.....I phoned QVC who said deliveries were running late, still nothing, i phoned again to say the meat hamper was proving popular but should be here by yesterday Thursday the 15th still nothing and phoned again this afternoon the 16th and was told all hampers would be delivered by tonight the 16th it is now near 7pm and yet no delivery....I don't think i am going to get this meat and after reading previous comments about none deliveries i wish i had known this sooner i would not have ordered.....I placed my order way back in October, so come on QVC get your finger out.

HaHaHa!!!! Daja vu

Don't you dare, I like arsebook just as it is....

Dear Mr Mullerx,

Please don't ever take QFB down or replace Leex, Joex, etc. It is a lifeline for some of us.

While writing, could I just say that I think you are wonderful. My membership number is 0123456 if you would like to look up my address and send me a hamper - preferably not a Green Seasons one, though, as I could do without the inevitable bout of salmonella-ella-ella, in the unlikely event I received it.

AndiKx

Dear Mr Mullerx,

Please don't ever take QFB down or replace Leex, Joex, etc. It is a lifeline for some of us.

While writing, could I just say that I think you are wonderful. My membership number is 0123456 if you would like to look up my address and send me a hamper - preferably not a Green Seasons one, though, as I could do without the inevitable bout of salmonella-ella-ella, in the unlikely event I received it.

AndiKx

Sorry I can't quite read your name and address which is visible on that photo you posted so please email us at customer care. LATIkissykissy.

Am I the only one who hasnt seen the qvc face book page and for some reason I cant find it, I would love to post and andwer about the hampers after the performance my nieghbour had last year, can someone tell me what the page is called

JF getting some stick on arsebook and about time
jf.JPG

JF getting some stick on arsebook and about time
View attachment 13182

Unsurprisingly, the thread has disappeared!

Talisker25, I had to go look at the Meatgate reviews on Q and I'm particularly loving one quote from a 2 star review (there are so many 1 stars, all saying the same)

I was expecting what I saw on QVC and was disappointed with the road kill gammon.

So apparently they are charging £8 p&p for delivery of a Kitchen Aid mixer but are delivering it in its own box, not inside a cardboard box, so your £400 mixer is on display to all at the courier firm and when it's sitting on your doorstep. Some poor lady on Facebook hasn't received hers, what a surprise.

I know occasionally other companies do deliver items in manufacturers packaging, but not when they charged EIGHT POUNDS for postage AND PACKAGING.

Truly awful. One of the few occasions I do sympathise with someone on Q's Facebook page.

Last edited:
Unsurprisingly, the thread has disappeared!

Talisker25, I had to go look at the Meatgate reviews on Q and I'm particularly loving one quote from a 2 star review (there are so many 1 stars, all saying the same)

I was expecting what I saw on QVC and was disappointed with the road kill gammon.
I am surprised that the one about JF has gone so quickly, especially As its so true. Yes, meat gate is getting very interesting, a lot of very disgruntled customers with nothing to show for the cash.. It's only going to get worse....I hope.

I like the one from the lady who was boiling mad about a delivery and her experiences with CS .
She said "don't tell me to contact CS as ........"

The reply was the cut and paste "sorry you have had a bad experience please CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICES" xx

Her reply was "can you not read?" I loved that one! But those 2 posts have now been removed!

I see the above posts have been reinstated today.

The is one person on there who defends Q on everything. Half a dozen posts per day plus replies to virtually every post.
She thought the 8 squid postage was ok because you were saving soooo much on every purchase. Even the non deliveries are passed over by saving it's not Q's fault and Hermes system isn't good but you will get it ok.

I think she had purchased every single TSV in the past 3 months.

I see the above posts have been reinstated today.

The is one person on there who defends Q on everything. Half a dozen posts per day plus replies to virtually every post.
She thought the 8 squid postage was ok because you were saving soooo much on every purchase. Even the non deliveries are passed over by saving it's not Q's fault and Hermes system isn't good but you will get it ok.

I think she had purchased every single TSV in the past 3 months.

Off course its Qs fault, they make the choice in using a 3rd world delivery service at champagne prices so when it all goes wron they deserve all the flack they get. I reckon that this person who keeps posting support on arsebook is a Q employee.

Off course its Qs fault, they make the choice in using a 3rd world delivery service at champagne prices so when it all goes wron they deserve all the flack they get. I reckon that this person who keeps posting support on arsebook is a Q employee.
Shall we phone up and ask for her by name to see if she works there?!

Latest posts

Back