Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

She kept on how she won a blogger award. Actually it was an honourable mention, which is not a win just an also ran. Think a cat show and Fluffy Bunny Gorgeous Handsome won Grand Premier and Piddles the local moggie gets an honourable mention for turning up :mysmilie_15:

We used to get honourable mentions at school! You are right, it doesn't mean you won something! Everyone got them for entering :mysmilie_458:

Someone has just posted a selfie on the Q arsebook page bin lid.jpg

Someone on Q's FB page is asking for an address so they can send Q a Christmas card...

Because of course they are going to get much better treatment from Q if they send a card - discounts, invitations, freebies .....

A lot of the offshoot QVC related facebook groups are on borrowed time and even QVC`s own facebook page is just a shadow of its former self. People are becoming more and more disenchanted with Q and are finding better deals elsewhere. Plus people are sick and fedup of dictatorial group admins from what i can gather. I daresay some of the offshoot groups have what appears to be lots of members but I daresay only the same small number of people bother to post.
On Q`s own page you get the odd ( usually very odd ... ) few sycophants but usually it`s full of complaints. I can`t speak for any of the other groups because I`m not in them but bolshie "rules" or blocking people on a whim or deleting posts seems to be the norm so friends tell me.
Even on here you can see the difference in peoples approach to QVC compared to what it was when I first joined. More and more of us are buying elsewhere and the QVC bugbears such as high p and p , slow deliveries, OTT prices etc etc etc not to mention hard sell presenters are driving us away. Sad really.

What I can never understand is when the sycophants thank QVC for their purchase, at those p&p prices it should be the other way round, but imagine their depth of gratitude if they actually Googled and found their item elsewhere cheaper with free p&p, they'd breakdown in tears because they'd be hysterically grateful :mysmilie_13:

Agree that the love in with QVC and in particular with it's Social Media is slowly dying!

It's only the Usual Suspects and the obvious Groupie/s that seems to Post anything, which is always ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL and USE IT EVERYDAY and I SMELL GORGEOUS!!!! :yawn::mysmilie_490::mysmilie_510:

Amazing amount of posts crowing about their Xmas present of easy pays from Q. I remember when I used to get them but sadly :)mysmilie_50:) no more.

I can't find anything to buy even if it was on 50 easy pay.

Breaking news - someone still hasn't received their Green Seasons hamper. Here we go....

Someone had last years sent out 3 times and still didn't receive it but God bless them they ordered again this year and lo and behold after a bit of a faff it arrived today and they are thanking QVC for it. Really??

That's why it was QVCs "Christmas Surprise" the "surprise" is what you would've been had you actually received it, and it looked like those pieces they use for demonstration purposes. :mysmilie_17:

Oh and those that did get their Green Seasons this year have a thick slice of bacon and not a gammon join(QVC are looking into that one), and no cooking instructions with the hamper(again QVC are looking into that one). I can see large bouts of sickness coming as people didn't get instructions on how to cook the meat properly.

I may have got a 3 easy pay????, no idea as I don't actually open their emails:mysmilie_19: Just read the headline and delete.

Several people on Q`s facebook page calling for Biagi`s head on a plate, something about him saying on air that parents should buy a portable mobile phone charger because if they`re late collecting their kids from school and don`t ring then they`ll have Social Services on their doorstep.
I didn`t see the show but if that`s what he said then that`what you call stupidity at its finest !

Several people on Q`s facebook page calling for Biagi`s head on a plate, something about him saying on air that parents should buy a portable mobile phone charger because if they`re late collecting their kids from school and don`t ring then they`ll have Social Services on their doorstep.
I didn`t see the show but if that`s what he said then that`what you call stupidity at its finest !

I hope on this plate there some pickles, they're normally the condiment with a big slab of cheese. :mysmilie_17:

He never learns and often puts his foot in his mouth, doesn't bother him because he knows he'll never be reprimanded if he says anything offensive. I was watching once when they had a Lulu TSV a few months back when he screemed "oh yes! there'll be bombs going off all over the place today!" and then that gormless grin he does, wouldn't have been so bad really if it wasn't all over the news that three had gone off that very same morning in France (and yes he did know, they headlines were in big bold letters on front of the paper he was holding). The man is indeed as thick as he is cheesy.

Latest posts

Back