Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Some bin lid on arsebook complaining that advanced orders for the decleor were due to be despatched on December 19 but is already in process. She is thanking them for making her skint. My answer would be, if you can't afford it don't sodding buy it...

I bliddy well orderded the Elemis on adv shipping due 12/12 after I said I would not and meant to cancel it. It turned up the other day, well p'd but only blame myself for ordering after a glass of wine.

I KEEP getting QVC US how do you amend it?

Glad it wasn't just me, drove me nuts! You need to reset your preferences, so on the QVC US FB page, find the three dots somewhere at the top or 'more' and click that, select preferences and then select QVC UK - hope it works?!

What surprises me more than anything is the level of bad behaviour members of these offshoot QVC related facebook groups are prepared to accept from the group admins or so called group founders. Do they have no self respect ?
I believe some of those founders are often rude, lie, controlling, and generally childish and if someone challenges him/her they pull the oh I`m upset card or block whoever has challenged them. No tsv or QVC related piece of info is worth being treated like sh^t for and out here in the real World those people wouldn`t last 5 minutes before being verbally kicked up the backside so why do people accept such bad behaviour on social media ?
I just don`t get it and the members of those groups are supposed to be adults yet allow themselves to be spoken to as if they were naughty children and continue to go back for more. It beggars belief !

Admin is a joke! I've read that lots of people have been blocked or ignored for little or no reason! They should address this as it's plain to see that the she is down right rude and a big hit for herself! Grow up dear! :mysmilie_486::mysmilie_510:

I see someone is having trouble redeeming their promotional code on line. Apparently she has a £10 voucher.

I suppose mine is in the post - not!

The secret of the voucher is.................................... Do not order anything for months and you get a offer of £5 off your next order. Ignore that one for another few months and they get really desperate and you get a £10 voucher.:mysmilie_59:

I had it happen a few years back.

Oops! I've broken the house rules again on the QVC arsebook page. Do I give a shine a light....... Can't wait to do it again.

Well, I for one am loving your little contributions, talisker. At least it adds some balance to the daft page and injects some realism into the world of the deluded. Customers should be grateful to you, even if QVC don't like it. It looks like Admin can't keep up with you - you are certainly keeping Joex, Leex, Rebeccax, etc (do they have a Malcolmx?) on their toes!

Well, I for one am loving your little contributions, talisker. At least it adds some balance to the daft page and injects some realism into the world of the deluded. Customers should be grateful to you, even if QVC don't like it. It looks like Admin can't keep up with you - you are certainly keeping Joex, Leex, Rebeccax, etc (do they have a Malcolmx?) on their toes!
They don't have Malcolmx but they have plenty of Bollex....:mysmilie_8:

I have only just seen this FB post from yesterday. I missed the show Ruth was talking about - would love to know what Debbie F did with that thing!

Ruth Frances Beer‎QVC UK
Going live with Debbie Flint in ten mins with this anti aging genius device!! Sensica SensiLift - 3EZ pays too!!

Screen Shot 2016-12-02 at 16.05.24.jpg

SCW have not seen you posting on QVCUK facebook lately?

ha you wont see me posting on there cause i got banned for posting upcoming tsvs even though they told me to post them within a week & i did excatly that & then i posted one just after midnight as it was then a week to the TSV & next morning i was gone but i got my own group on FB now but thats another story

ha you wont see me posting on there cause i got banned for posting upcoming tsvs even though they told me to post them within a week & i did excatly that & then i posted one just after midnight as it was then a week to the TSV & next morning i was gone but i got my own group on FB now but thats another story

You answered half the customers' questions so you saved them the bother but all they care about is petty rules. Maybe you should have changed your name to Ianx.

Yes you have your own fb group but aren't you quite controlling on there as well as being rather rude when a member asks you a simple question? :mysmilie_10:

Ah but that's not strictly true though is it? You were also (from the bits I seen when I used to have a nose) you was also answering questions on QVCs behalf, sometimes giving the people asking the wrong answers, also when they addressed you as if you were a QVC employee, you never corrected them, I think that was part of the problem too and probably why they banned you, but hey I'm not judging it's whatever floats your boat.

Good for them and refreshing to see level headed comments! Instead of "lovely" "amazing" "stunning" on and on of obvious false posts! :mysmilie_59:

The reply had another person saying they were on disabled benefits and because of PIP lost a large amount each month. Therefore not everyone shopping at QVC had loads of money to waste on gifts etc. Not sure but I bet its gone now?

Anyway, so lets get the popcorn in because the Green Season panto will be starting in a week or so.

Latest posts

Back