Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

A number of posts lately about the way QVC are packing earrings, flat pack it seems and the posts bent. One woman returned and sent new pair which again the posts bent.

Latest one pair of earrings arrive, posts bent, dirty and stones missing!

I've commented before that's why I'd never in a million years, ever have bought earrings from QVC, there's no way on this earth they clean earrings before lobbing them back on the for sale shelf, I should know because the majority of what I ever ordered from QVC in the past (not earrings/Jewellery/clothing) was sent out to me dirty and used by a previous customer, yuk! that's disgusting :puke:

I've commented before that's why I'd never in a million years, ever have bought earrings from QVC, there's no way on this earth they clean earrings before lobbing them back on the for sale shelf, I should know because the majority of what I ever ordered from QVC in the past (not earrings/Jewellery/clothing) was sent out to me dirty and used by a previous customer, yuk! that's disgusting :puke:

I've become wary of clearance, wait list and advanced orders (especially those arriving early).

The 30 day MBG is a double-edged sword. It allows us to try stuff out, but also means QVC get a lot of used stuff to deal with, which comes back to customers. They can say this is not so until they're blue in the face, but many of us know from personal experience that it happens.

Not going for wait list because of my lack of trust means QVC miss out on revenue, as much as I miss out on a product I wanted.

One of the real shames is that with the awful packaging of loads of items, I am not getting the same pleasure of receiving my shopping that I get from other outlets... It's not the decisive factor but it doesn't set QVC at the forefront of great online shopping experiences.

Most of my purchases from Q are jewellery (not Earings as don't have pierced ears) and it never fails to annoy me the way the item is shoved in a plastic bag OUTSIDE the jewellery box, lying at the bottom of the package easily missed or thrown out. WHY? surely inside the box would give the item all the protection it needs. However more and more of Q jewellery now comes in silly pouches but even if it was inside those it would give a little bit more padding.

Most of my purchases from Q are jewellery (not Earings as don't have pierced ears) and it never fails to annoy me the way the item is shoved in a plastic bag OUTSIDE the jewellery box, lying at the bottom of the package easily missed or thrown out. WHY? surely inside the box would give the item all the protection it needs. However more and more of Q jewellery now comes in silly pouches but even if it was inside those it would give a little bit more padding.

Or rings that are just bunged in the box and not placed in the slot where they should be, so that they are rattling around in there ready to fall out when you open it up. Things just seem to be flung into boxes (or not) with gay abandon. No care taken at all. How to make a customer feel special.

Have I read it correctly where someone on Q`s facebook page is flying their 70 year old Mum to England so she can visit an outlet shop as a birthday surprise ? No idea where they`re flying her from but I wonder if the poor woman has ever been to a jumble sale before ?

the fact they are crushing the posts means they are trying to get away with a letter thin parcel so the postage cost is pennies whereas they are charging us pounds. qvc come across as cheap in their attitude

Oh and there is a post about Claire not having her mic turned off at the end of a show. Making comments about the guest presenter a female being sturdy! Seems this has happened before with her and personal comments when her mic still on.:mysmilie_17:

Oh and there is a post about Claire not having her mic turned off at the end of a show. Making comments about the guest presenter a female being sturdy! Seems this has happened before with her and personal comments when her mic still on.:mysmilie_17:

wow how horrid what a nasty piece of work she is :mysmilie_51:

Let's face it, many people on telly are playing a role, not being their true selves.

Sometimes they make a mistake, like an open mic, which exposes the mask they wear. Other times they unconsciously betray themselves while "being funny". Sometimes you just get a bad vibe, even if they seem genuine.

Have I read it correctly where someone on Q`s facebook page is flying their 70 year old Mum to England so she can visit an outlet shop as a birthday surprise ? No idea where they`re flying her from but I wonder if the poor woman has ever been to a jumble sale before ?

:mysmilie_15: it would be cheaper to order her mummy a few things from QVC website directly, there's a 99.9% chance she'd get someone's used item anyway, why travel all the way to the second hand shop for technically the same thing? :mysmilie_15:

wow how horrid what a nasty piece of work she is :mysmilie_51:

She said that the guest was sturdy and did well as the hedge trimmer she was demonstrating was quite heavy. Being called sturdy isn't the nicest compliment but but its not the nastiest thing to say either.

It gets better ...

"Is there anyway qvc could help us in revealing the surprise to her."

"It's a long shot but she loves antthony I was wondering if he could do a personal video for her or even a card telling her she is going. Or anything from qvc would be amazing"

I would love to know what QVC's reply was!

It gets better ...

"It's a long shot but she loves antthony I was wondering if he could do a personal video for her or even a card telling her she is going. Or anything from qvc would be amazing"

Jog on:mysmilie_17: I hope she is not flying easyjet or ryanair their baggage allowance is crap and if she buys a shed load of Anthony's returns she will be well over.

It gets better ...

The reply "If she loves QVC and Antthony that much, pay our full price not a quarter on returns/end of line stock at the Outlet
So sorry not wishing to offend but we don't do cards. X "

:mysmilie_11:

The female presenters seem to develop this superior presence.
They seem to take joy in letting the viewer know just how many compliments, they have had paid to them before on air.

It gets better ...

I would love to know what QVC's reply was![/QUOTE]

What was their reply on twitter please?

It gets better ...

I don't know. I can't see it :sad::headbang:

It gets better ...

They asked her to email customer care.

Latest posts

Back