Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I thought I'd go take a look at QVC's Arsebook page this morning, and saw this...

View attachment 13931

Are there customers out there who are so into QVC that they'd seriously post something like this? or is it more likely to be someone working on behalf of QVC to make them look good?

Just in case the image doesn't work, this is the text of the post...

"I viewed the Attitudes by Renee collection on QVC UK overnight..............................and ladies what a fabulous show.
Renee Greenstein never fails to deliver with her use of vibrant colour in stylish separates that you can mix & match. Flattering contemporary pieces that will help you create an effortless and affordable summer wardrobe. If you want to look stylish and up to the minute this summer view her collection without delay.
Check out Attitudes by Renee jewellery range. Stunning contemporary fashion jewellery at incredible prices.
Beverley Jackson"

There are only 2 jewellery items on the website to look st or order. Not that great a fashion blogger then

That definitely sounds like someone from Q doing an advertising presentation to me.

She probably wants a job for all the freebies and the fact you can do what ever you want in the work place and you're never pulled up or reprimanded for it, on an other note, has she never heard of Human Resources or job website or ringing them up to ask? Mind you they can't see the brown nosing then I suppose. :mysmilie_17:

I only tend to read the visitor posts, rather than the responses to Q's product posts, on their FB and I think there has been a marked change in attitude lately. There are many critical posts about presenters, deliveries, truncated shows, the website.... I could go on! Once upon a time people criticising presenters were ripped to shreds by the groupies, now most comments are in agreement.

More Freeloaders wanting to be part of the action???

Oh dear, we do live in a greedy fickle world!!! :mysmilie_1:

I've just had a look as a visitor, as I'm not on FB and have no desire to be, and two of the posters are still bleating on about Birkenstocks. I can't access the replies and that's probably just as well because I'd post an answer along the lines of "You can buy them elsewhere, you know" or "Why do you keep asking the same thing?"

And the YC lady is back on extolling the delights of the candles.

So, seems the infamous Dyson Hairdryer £299.97 arrives in a cardboard box. But, it has a strip with the photo of the dryer,barcode number and other details out there for anyone to see what is in the package on the side of the box. Not ever a plastic bag to hide what the product is. Someone having a major rant about that and anyone could steal it. Another person said yes, that how her one came.

I've just had a look as a visitor, as I'm not on FB and have no desire to be, and two of the posters are still bleating on about Birkenstocks. I can't access the replies and that's probably just as well because I'd post an answer along the lines of "You can buy them elsewhere, you know" or "Why do you keep asking the same thing?"

And the YC lady is back on extolling the delights of the candles.

Spotted someone asking about the complains she had with some of her candles before. Seems she is watching them carefully. I thought the last time people watched candles burning back in the early 1800s(well they had no tv and few books back then).

Will someone who can post on arsebook PLEASE do a post listing all the brands which WONT be back and tell the lazy sods to stop asking - 2 Birkenstock today

Will someone who can post on arsebook PLEASE do a post listing all the brands which WONT be back and tell the lazy sods to stop asking - 2 Birkenstock today

I have considered signing up so I can do just that. But better still, why don't QVC announce in a big box at the top of their own page that the following brands (listed) have gone and make it "sticky" so the terminally dense can't miss it. Also, while they're at it, say it's no good posting your name, address, order number, PIN and individual enquiry on FB because you'll always be told to email or phone CS. Oh and there are no plans for a Beauty Bash for the foreseeable.

Two people are begging for them to stock the brand again. Someone replied saying perhaps Birkenstocks decided to leave QVC or maybe the brand just does not sell that well any more. Bet that went down well.:mysmilie_15:

Latest posts

Back