So what's the plan for New Year's Eve?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

LELover - You've just realised you sound like YourMother!!! :mysmilie_859:

Last edited:
I'm all ears, well infected ears but you know what i mean.

Spill the beans!!!!!!

Lol
Well LE, the host's mother (L) was really oiled by the time we arrived. She tacked towards me with sails blowing from the starboard side.
Her former daughter-in-law was there (don't ask - I don't know why) and consequently L was like a frog in a blender. There was a lot of whispering in my ear, spraying & spluttering, but fortunately, I didn't hear most of it.
She wouldn't let go of my arm! It took a while to pass her on to someone else.

Host's sister (K) was morose. When someone commented she seemed to flip to fun.
For fun she sprayed people with her disgusting perfume. It was like the perfume you could buy a squirt of, the one they used to used to put in the cinema years ago. Then she insisted everyone should have a sing song. The room cleared quick smart and that didn't go down too well with her. We were all miserable ... apparently.

K later asked my immediate next door neighbour if she'd "dyed your hair that weird colour or was it a c*ck up?"
To above neighbour's husband, "You got no kids then. What, no lead in your pencil lol lol lol"

She told Himself he was too young to retire and if he was lonely during the day she was home. (I'm trying to encourage him to take up her offer but he says he's too young to die)
She told me I looked "like a 17 year old ... from the back lol, lol, lol" and "put some weight on mun! Men don't like skinny women."
My neighbour told her she had enough for both of us.

She said she'd seen my youngest (21) around. She looked good enough to be a .... pole dancer!!!!
I told her I didn't know it was fancy dress and her Phyllis Diller outfit was a scream. All lost on her of course.
I was quite sad when K's husband took her outside. I was just warming up.

Later I found L&K in the conservatory. I found a bottle of sherry as well. We sat outside & talked for a while and I refilled glasses .... several times.
We left ..... just before midnight. Himself was scared that K would give him a NY slobber.

Minim that is just brilliant . I am pmsl. When are you going to write a book?
Your hubby sounds like he's in there. Thank goodness it was next door or she might have been suggesting your car keys going in a bowl.

min - just before midnight?? it was just warming up!

LEL - ahhh, so not the noro - glad you got abs, hopefully they'll kick in soon.

itchy - eekk! what if it's something major? do you have insurance or does the nhs kick in?

min - just before midnight?? it was just warming up!

LEL - ahhh, so not the noro - glad you got abs, hopefully they'll kick in soon.

itchy - eekk! what if it's something major? do you have insurance or does the nhs kick in?

Janie - have pm you

Google Chatelaine Magazine, Canada

I know this month 'someone' has a birthday. Continuing the BoozeTheme of this thread, google 'B52BrowniesChatelaine' for the recipe from the magazine. Kahlua, Bailey's and GrandMarnier. *hic* Dunno how to link, sorry. This is one recipe you won't mind practicing until you get it right. My gift to you, BarklySparbs. x :heart: Thnarly

Sounds like you all had a really good time! - apart from the poorly ones, hope everyone is feeling better today.

B52 - In a shot glass - half a measure of Kahlua, over the back of a spoon slowly pour half a measure of Baileys so it floats on the Kahlua, do the same with half a measure of Grand Marnier - gives you a three layered shot. They're really good after a night on the beach, so I've been told...:mysmilie_845:

Happy New Year again!

b52 combo

Oh dear, Frazzled. If Barkly has the brownies and the shots, we won't hear from her 'til ValentinesDay!!!

Oh dear, Frazzled. If Barkly has the brownies and the shots, we won't hear from her 'til ValentinesDay!!!
Love it Snarly, will have to get my daughter to "make" it for me. We're arranging Barbara's Birthday Bash on the 26th January,
list up in work for partners in crime. he he. Pity you didn't live closer, and some of my other virtual friends to come and
enjoy. But i'll tell yous all about it in the Drop LOL

All the best for the Party, cariad! We'll send you VirtualBouquets! Sure MiniMeBarkly will have fun LickingTheBowl while preparing the brownies. lol x

Is 26th the special day Barbs or just the party?
NO dj The big 60 birthday is the 22nd. Can't believe i'm that old (gulp). Its horrible, especially when you work in a hospital LOL. But we have to wait until the end of the month as we got paid 24th December, so January is a long long month for us all. And the hospital has been full all the holidays and not much festive spirit, so all the staff are cheesed off, so hopefully my birthday will cheer us all up, if i get over the age thing LOL

You're just trying justify a lengthy period of bubbly and vodka cocktails in equal amounts and a florist shops full of bouquets aren't you?
:mysmilie_488::mysmilie_459::mysmilie_3: :flower::glass::flower:

You're just trying justify a lengthy period of bubbly and vodka cocktails in equal amounts and a florist shops full of bouquets aren't you?
:mysmilie_488::mysmilie_459::mysmilie_3: :flower::glass::flower:
Darn it i've been sussed out, and don't forget the lovely :mysmilie_846: that i had especially made for the big day, which some members (janie) seem to think i've stolen from Strato, as if i would :)

Strato hasn't picked this :mysmilie_846:up yet though has he? He'll know if Janie found the real one or not :giggle:

Think he's still trying to find the perfect 7" screen thing, i pad or whatever it is he's after, so he's forgotten all about his crown, which is now ALL

mine

Think he's still trying to find the perfect 7" screen thing, i pad or whatever it is he's after, so he's forgotten all about his crown, which is now ALL

mine

see DJ?? we were right!

poor strato's still probably waiting for his train...

see DJ?? we were right!

poor strato's still probably waiting for his train...
Janie you and dJ should not have been rummagging in my wardrobe, and as i stated before i got that crown especially made for my big head (lol) for my big birthday, and strato is still at the train station LOL

But Barbs you just admitted that it was one and the same crown and Strato will find out and he won't be happy :mysmilie_486:
im sure he must have Internet on his 7" tablet and is probably watching this unravel ... Oh dear!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back