So Julia thinks we dont have a life?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tristar

Guest Shopper
No mention about ST but Im just really offended at what Julia just said, she said to the Cashmasoft guest, 'we always assume people watch all the time, but they dont of course, because they have a life' ! well I wasnt watching, on in the background while I put my mothers pills up for the week! but was a bit miffed at this, I have qvc on nearly all the time, but I do, Julia have a life! how offensive, sure the producers wont have liked this comment. Is she saying that people who watch qvc all the time , dont have a life,how bad is that for all the lonely people who do watch nearly all the time, she should be kind to them, not offending them.

You're not watching all the time Tri, you're listening so don't take offence.

Jude xx

I guess it hit a nerve,I just get the impression that some shopping presenters are kind of embarassed by viewers who watch or listen all the time. Yet they should be pleased, I think its regulars that keep them in their well paid jobs. I have a life, Julia, its just that at the moment life is a bit limited and shopping tv does feature heavily,I just have it on in the background but dont go branding us all saddos or people that dont have a life.

U said u advoided all the Diet Chef hrs so u havent been on QVC all day , Julia is just bitter coz shes getting old

No mention about ST but Im just really offended at what Julia just said, she said to the Cashmasoft guest, 'we always assume people watch all the time, but they dont of course, because they have a life' ! well I wasnt watching, on in the background while I put my mothers pills up for the week! but was a bit miffed at this, I have qvc on nearly all the time, but I do, Julia have a life! how offensive, sure the producers wont have liked this comment. Is she saying that people who watch qvc all the time , dont have a life,how bad is that for all the lonely people who do watch nearly all the time, she should be kind to them, not offending them.

I think she might have been suggesting that she's aware people sometimes have better things to do than watch Q or might not want to watch Q all the time.
I don't think it was a direct insult to people who do and I don't think she was saying they 'don't have a life'.
I have a ridiculously hectic life and when I'm at home I regularly have shopping channels on for company.
And I totally understand that someone who is infirm/housebound or unwell etc. could tune in for the companionship, interaction and entertainment.
Don't be upset tristar but keep posting to us.........we're out here listening xx

having seen a bit of........er........wotsername, the latest presenter clone, who made her debut with kathy, i was amazed yet again by all the 'i don't know cos i'm new remarks'. never ceases to amaze me with every new presenter. wouldn't you watch as much as you possibly could before you applied for a job? or at the very least after getting it! kathy said something like 'this is tanya, one of our A team models (or something similar) you'll get to know all our models'. flippin eck, we know all the models.

Have not been watching Chloe today but her newbie routine is pathetic. Especially after seeing her flog her soul over on Bid/Price drop. She is an experienced 'player' in more than one sense of that word, apparently, by her own admission or should that be omission, Funny how this new virgin act, Im new to this, when she is a seasoned veteran of selling and shopping tv. She knows very well what its all about.

Dont worry what Julia says Tri. By the way has she been extoling the virtues of Diet Chef today?:giggle:

well who is she to say that people that watch all the time are people who dont have a life. thats what she actually said, she didnt infer it, she said it. Well we cant all have the life of a shopping tv presenter, Julia, worse luck!

this wasn't chloe, it was the other one - can't remember her name.

Dont worry what Julia says Tri. By the way has she been extoling the virtues of Diet Chef today?:giggle:

she has? well if that was how she lost weight, did she remember to mention it only works in the short term?

Julia has just said she has put on some extra pounds and will reveal why that is later on! So whats the story? She is so full of self-importance, she thinks we care

Sorry Burly Know she really is very important!

Last edited:
Julia has just said she has put on some extra pounds and will reveal why that is later on! So whats the story? She is so full of self-importance, she thinks we care

Sorry Burly Know she really is very important!

Maybe shes with child:tongue:

She will think of a reason why shes ballooned "writers block when I finished the 100th chapter... oh. did I mention MY book?"

This hour really has been all about Julia and her diet, her weight gain, her weight loss, etc.

Maybe shes with child:tongue:

Oh heaven forbid Yorko!!
Can you imagine how precious she'd be if she were 'with child' (and she wouldn't be able to fit into a size small any more!)..........it's more likely to be the menopause to be fair or she pigged out over christmas! But if anyone hears why she's put on weight can you post it on here please in case some of us miss her disclosing such vital information...........we wanna know!!!

Have not been watching Chloe today but her newbie routine is pathetic. Especially after seeing her flog her soul over on Bid/Price drop. She is an experienced 'player' in more than one sense of that word, apparently, by her own admission or should that be omission, Funny how this new virgin act, Im new to this, when she is a seasoned veteran of selling and shopping tv. She knows very well what its all about.

I thought u never saw her on Bid tv well at least thats what u said on the other thread , so how do u no she flogged her soul on there :dull:

Yeah, I never did, Iv just watched the clips of her on bid, from what was posted and on youtube. Please lets not have another Chloegate. I know I mentioned her but thats because I thought Janie was rfering to her, thats all, it was my mistake but please, can see their are a still a few knives out for me then.

Yeah, I never did, Iv just watched the clips of her on bid, from what was posted and on youtube. Please lets not have another Chloegate. I know I mentioned her but thats because I thought Janie was rfering to her, thats all, it was my mistake but please, can see their are a still a few knives out for me then.

I was only asking never watched bid tv myself either

Oh heaven forbid Yorko!!
Can you imagine how precious she'd be if she were 'with child' (and she wouldn't be able to fit into a size small any more!)..........it's more likely to be the menopause to be fair or she pigged out over christmas! But if anyone hears why she's put on weight can you post it on here please in case some of us miss her disclosing such vital information...........we wanna know!!!

Oh no and here I was looking forward to the pitter patter of tiny toeposts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back