Smashbox TSV - Wed 11th November

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Am still gutted by this, i am desperate for a new Halo and had been holding on and on, using the dregs now :sad:

I know we have gone on about it for ages on here but .... What on earth are QVC doing now. We used to get really good tsv's just before xmas and now they are churning out 'crapper' ones than the rest of the year. Especially with this Smashbox one - why do we get what looks like someone just threw together when the USA got a super tsv????

Rant Over!!!!!

I suppose the only way that qvc will get the message about people's huge disappointment with the Smashbox tsv, is to simply not buy it.. People Power, lol.. Let them compare the volume of sales with previous tsv's & see the big decline in sales..
Hopefully it will shock them into not trying to cheat the UK viewers again!
(They probably wouldn't dare try to palm off a substandard Smashbox tsv on the US viewers) :thinking2:

Do we know what the price is yet?

I'm not too disappointed to be honest as all I wanted from the US tsv was the liner duo, the mascara and the halo and to be honest I already have stock piles of halo so it will be good to try out a new powder. Given that the powder is $20 cheaper than halo i would hope this one would come in at £35-7 + p&p rather than the standard £40.

Do we know what the price is yet?

I'm not too disappointed to be honest as all I wanted from the US tsv was the liner duo, the mascara and the halo and to be honest I already have stock piles of halo so it will be good to try out a new powder. Given that the powder is $20 cheaper than halo i would hope this one would come in at £35-7 + p&p rather than the standard £40.

If it is only £3-5 cheaper than the standard without the halo, then it is a poor value TSV. It shouldn't exceed the £27-29 mark for what they are offering.

if its more than £28 im not buying it no matter how much i like the colours, i may just no bother and get the blush off ebay

If its only the blush you like OTR, then thats a good idea.. & spend the money you've saved on something you really want :hi:

If it is only £3-5 cheaper than the standard without the halo, then it is a poor value TSV. It shouldn't exceed the £27-29 mark for what they are offering.

That's just how these things work though - they are never going to knock the full $20 difference off. I think the kit probably is worth about £75 from the look of it so £35 would be a 50% saving. It might be £27-29, I don't know.

Well there's another TSV I wont be buying....all this rubbish they are trundling out is saving me a small fortune....I was really looking forward to this one too. Didnt buy yesterday's Philip Kingsley as this was coming up...i feel cheated, QVC has let the side down yet again :(

I am waiting to go on Jaynes website for the lovely new collection( is it the wish?) one,I cant wait it looks lush it should be out soon

What a rotten TSV - sorely disappointing. Even I'm not buying this - for once my pennies will be staying put. I think Daisy is quite right - vote with our wallets. This will likely be LoveHeart's most successful campaign ever!

What a rotten TSV - sorely disappointing. Even I'm not buying this - for once my pennies will be staying put. I think Daisy is quite right - vote with our wallets. This will likely be LoveHeart's most successful campaign ever!

One can only hope Aragorn. I can assume you don't want to try the mascara in this kit, can I?:thinking2:

One can only hope Aragorn. I can assume you don't want to try the mascara in this kit, can I?:thinking2:

Do you know, that's the only thing that was making it difficult to decide because I hear the Lash DNA is really good? I don't think I want to buy a whole kit just to get the mascara though. Oh you know me so well!!! :flower::thinking2:

do we really know if this is the TSV? I can not get my head around the fact that it would be such a poor TSV. and it is before Christmas, surely Smashbox would want to cash in on that?

I've had a card through the post this morning regarding this TSV & it certainly looks like it's going to be the one detailed in this thread.

It's called "Features in Focus 5-piece Collection (with brush)".

:sad:

I've had a card through the post this morning regarding this TSV & it certainly looks like it's going to be the one detailed in this thread.

It's called "Features in Focus 5-piece Collection (with brush)".

:sad:

oohh i bet i dont get a card even though ive baught every smashbox tsv for about 2 years!!

Latest posts

Back