Smashbox TSV - Wed 11th November

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yay. Not a drop of primer to be seen. I like the kit, I wonder how much it will be, if it is the TSV that is.

That looks like a poop TSV. The high def powder hasn't got great results on sephora, they say brush is rubbish which it looks like in the picture!

Not going to F.A.R.T. on this Loveheart?

Maybe I will BG. I am f.a.r.ting on the Philosophy TSV (probably) so it depends on the price of this one. I do need some mascara so we shall see. PS, I bought some Nails Inc. yesterday. Just thought I would tell you so you know I'm not always fa.r.ting.:cheeky:

Maybe I will BG. I am f.a.r.ting on the Philosophy TSV (probably) so it depends on the price of this one. I do need some mascara so we shall see. PS, I bought some Nails Inc. yesterday. Just thought I would tell you so you know I'm not always fa.r.ting.:cheeky:

It would be bl*ddy expensive mascara! :eek:

I really like Smashbox makeup, but this kit doesn't excite me at all. I'm sure the Smashbox girls will do good stuff with it though, and no doubt Nalintha will look fabulous wearing it. :rolleyes:

You haven't lost your touch BG. I thought you would be out on your broomstick tonight frightening some oap's and kids.:tongue2:

Nah. Haven't the energy for it. I'm going now to watch X Factor on fast forward. It's the only way to watch it. Can't stand all the sob stories.

Nah. Haven't the energy for it. I'm going now to watch X Factor on fast forward. It's the only way to watch it. Can't stand all the sob stories.

Ah, you're all heart BG. I'm watching it now, it's, how shall I put it, ok. Some good, some bad and some plain bl@@dy awful. I think you may need another bottle of cava to watch it.:tongue2:

Latest posts

Back