Smashbox tsv on sunday the 28th of september

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Its not easy and sometimes swapping skincare too often doesn't help. But the summer bisque covers my redness perfectly. I have also being trialling the new Camera Ready Foundation from Smashbox - this is a heavy duty coverage - BUT it doesn't look it. It is a cream but when you apply it, it appears dry on the skin, with no powdery feel. Using that over the bits I want to hide has been very effective.

this camera ready foundation sounds good - is it available? - i think i might need more coverage than halo - or does halo give a good coverage - as you can tell i am a little confused at the moment!!!!!
i usually use a cream foundation and am wondering if halo will give me enough coverage - and then there is what shade to go for!!!

hi i new on here, i was after some advise on the tsv today, ive gone for thr light im hopeing its going to be ok for me, ive been wanting to try halo for ages.im not what ide say light skined ive got alot of yellow in my skin and i do tan easy but i dont go in the sun so dont have a tan at all.i use laura geller bb wich is good but can be a bit warm for me i think i need the fair in that!i thaught i was def light then alison y said she was wearing the light and im no where near her clouring!:11: thanks emma

Its not easy and sometimes swapping skincare too often doesn't help. But the summer bisque covers my redness perfectly. I have also being trialling the new Camera Ready Foundation from Smashbox - this is a heavy duty coverage - BUT it doesn't look it. It is a cream but when you apply it, it appears dry on the skin, with no powdery feel. Using that over the bits I want to hide has been very effective.

Coming back to the Halo, all I can say is that the fair is a better match for my skin now that we are coming into Winter. The Light has more golden tones and was better in the summer. If you use yellow based foundation then you should be fine, if you use pinker based foundation then you might want to go for the Fair.

Lady Tia had some great photos when this first came out - have you still got them LT (and she has fantastic skin :))

did I hear my name :D

I posted picures of the powders earlier but everyone seemed to not notice :( so here they are again halofai.jpg and for a limited time only a pic of my mug wearing fair - i showed both when i first got it and my lovely ST.commers pals helped me choose fair. I could possibly get away with both but prefer to err on the slightly paler rather than warmer side I feel it blends in with my very very scarily pale neck better. Lovely OBE says i 've got nice skin (the cheque is in the post !) - i haven't its quite blotchy and i have broken whatsits and I use the halo as my foundation just a light dusting gives fab coverage and it does make my skin look quite nice even if I do say so myself. Hope the pics help.

Last edited:
With regard to the Halo the new item no 226526 is just the Halo on its own and is £32.50 but for an extra 44p you can have 224984 which is the Halo plus the #29 brush.

Notice that 226526 has now gone up to £32.80 but with the brush has been increased by almost five quid to £37.82! :11:

I posted picures of the powders earlier but everyone seemed to not notice :( so here they are again View attachment 529 and for a limited time only a pic of my mug wearing fair - i showed both when i first got it and my lovely ST.commers pals helped me choose fair. I could possibly get away with both but prefer to err on the slightly paler rather than warmer side I feel it blends in with my very very scarily pale neck better. Lovely OBE says i 've got nice skin (the cheque is in the post !) - i haven't its quite blotchy and i have broken whatsits and I use the halo as my foundation just a light dusting gives fab coverage and it does make my skin look quite nice even if I do say so myself. Hope the pics help.

Wow - you do have lovely skin Lady Tia! Thanks for posting the pics.

Gawd! I'm torn again - as I do have a pale neck. Guess I'll never know until I try the Light. There's the pain of having to return the set and the risk of QVC not having the stock to replace it for me... that's the thing.

Wow - you do have lovely skin Lady Tia! Thanks for posting the pics.

Gawd! I'm torn again - as I do have a pale neck. Guess I'll never know until I try the Light. There's the pain of having to return the set and the risk of QVC not having the stock to replace it for me... that's the thing.

You could always order both :54:

Or .... be a T caller.... :21:

I am not sure whether AY is pale yellow or pink - I would have tended on the yellow skintone side.

And lovely to see you again Lady T :1: your skin does look beautiful and fresh in the photo - I reckon you should get some commission from QVC as I am sure sales just went up!

I have phone QVC CS and complained about AY saying that SB can't be bought anywhere else in the UK when it's patently a lie, there's a huuuuuuge counter in HOF Belfast. Bet she still prattles on about it being exclusive though.

Well all but the Fair has gone. Nina said yellow or pink toned skin can wear it as long as you are pale. I am pale but not pink toned and when I tried on counter it was fine.

I posted picures of the powders earlier but everyone seemed to not notice :( so here they are again View attachment 529 and for a limited time only a pic of my mug wearing fair - i showed both when i first got it and my lovely ST.commers pals helped me choose fair. I could possibly get away with both but prefer to err on the slightly paler rather than warmer side I feel it blends in with my very very scarily pale neck better. Lovely OBE says i 've got nice skin (the cheque is in the post !) - i haven't its quite blotchy and i have broken whatsits and I use the halo as my foundation just a light dusting gives fab coverage and it does make my skin look quite nice even if I do say so myself. Hope the pics help.

Lady Tia,

You have the most beautiful eyes! Absolutely lovely!

Has anybody found any Smashbox OTOs?

I like the look of this especially with the pink brush :4:

Smashbox Blushing Pink Soft Lights #19 Fusion & Brush
One Time Only Price £39.97
QVC Price £49.00
Item Number 226452
UK P&P £3.95

Give yourself a gorgeous rosy blush with this Fusion Soft Lights in Blush Pink (8.6g) from Smashbox. It boasts a lovely silk-like texture in a pretty pink hue. This is perfectly paired with a face and body brush that's used by Smashbox studio make-up artists. This brush will allow you to effortlessly apply your blusher or bronzer on your face or body for an all-over glow.

Last edited:

One Time Only Price
£39.97

QVC Price
£49.00

Item Number

Availability
In stock

UK P&P
£3.95

Overall Rating no ratings no ratings
Be the first to write a review.
Write a review
Share this Product: Facebook Digg DelIcioUs

Give yourself a gorgeous rosy blush with this Fusion Soft Lights in Blush Pink (8.6g) from Smashbox. It boasts a lovely silk-like texture in a pretty pink hue. This is perfectly paired with a face and body brush that's used by Smashbox studio make-up artists. This brush will allow you to effortlessly apply your blusher or bronzer on your face or body for an all-over glow.

Smashbox Protege Collection

One Time Only Price £17.82
QVC Price £19.50
Item Number 226537
UK P&P £2.95

Define your eyes and get glossy lips with this Protege Collection from Smashbox. The set consists of a Lip Enhancing Gloss in Protege (rose with shimmer gold), Fusion Eyeshadows in complimenting bronze and gold tones and a professional blending brush for easy application. It makes the perfect present for a loved one.

Not tempted by the TSV, I use BE and happy with that. The lipgloss looks beautiful, would buy that on its own but the eyeshadow looks a little muddy on some models.

Great it was on easypay, giving people the chance to buy but thankfully my credit card is safe!!:21:

I'm so proud of myself for managing to resist this - although I already have the halo and all of the brushes in the kit otherwise I'm sure I would have failed miserably! I'm saving myself for the black plum shadowliner - always assuming we ever get that over here :51:.

I like the look of this especially with the pink brush :4:

One Time Only Price £39.97
QVC Price £49.00
Item Number 226452
UK P&P £3.95

Hmmm - why was the Blushing Pink Duo priced so high originally?

Is this the same collection that is on justbeautydirect for £36.00, Jayne? :4:

Hi Janey. I believe so. It looks the same kit to me as the one we donated all profits to last year for BCC.

It is a lovely fusion - a delicate, radiant pink and the brighter colour in the middle is a lovely blush.

We do them separately too

Latest posts

Back