Smashbox TSV December 17th

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've been up to my eyes in the past few months trying to juggle work with health/hospital etc so havent really got involved with Jaynes new website or infact ordering - i've had a good look this week and WOOOEEE it is brilliant and her Smashbox stock is much better than QVC IMO. I'm desperate for the Ultimate collection - cant wait until the 12th hopefully i'll be lucky as i completely missed her last stock!! I've shopped with Jayne on and off for a couple of years and all i can say is Quality Value and Convienience as well as a brilliant customer service ethic is what you get - nothings too much bother.

I'd still appreciate details of the items in the QVC Dec 17th Smashbox TSV - okay i'm a SB junkie!! I know Thanks Linda

Hi all,

Just found this forum and this thread!

I'm now far more interested in the Ultimate collection than the TSV, I don't need anymore brushes/primer etc!

Any word when JBD might be getting more in?

And to the poster who visited the Smashbox counter, where was this? I thought all the counters were gone now, certainly the ones in London are?

thanks

Therese :1:

There is a counter in House of Fraser Belfast and of course Jayne is also offical for the UK too.

We've got several Smashbox outlets here in Dublin,Debenhams,Arnotts,House of Fraser & the airport.I never buy from these shops though,only use JBD or QVC (for tsv's).
Jayne's service is second to none.I recently bought the fab Smashbox palette & a Bare Escentuals eyeshadow in Twilight.When the parcel arrived,the eyeshadow was indeed called Twilight but was a trio from Smashbox,an easy enough mistake as they had the same name.
When I emailed Jayne,she sent me an email straightaway telling me to keep the Smashbox one & she would have the BE one in the post asap.
Beat that,QVC :4:

thanks everyone!!

I'm already more than aware of Jayne's website and I love it (it of a Smashbox stalker!) I haven't ordered yet as I was saving this year and REALLY trying not to buy makeup but I am most definitely going to order the Ultimate palette for Christmas!

Shame there's no counters left in the UK, although I always buy online I do like to go and stick my fingers into things sometimes. I was at the counter in Dublin airport recently but they had no up to date stock at all. The girl was lovely but said they never get new items until months after their release.

I don't even WANT to know about the Smashbox spring collection..haha!!:11: I'm going on holiday to Australia next year so i HAVE to save for that!!

Thanks again girls, am SO glad i happened across this website :32:

Txx

Come on all you kind tsv finders I'm wondering whether to wait for this for my DD's or buy something else.

THanks Sazza

hmmm that set does nothing for me, not going to set the world alight there QVC!!!

Jayne/Donna or any other SB experts. Can you advise the colour of the shadow liner - i've got FanClub from a previous TSV (love it) is this one different? and would it suit Hazel eyes? - the fan club just pops the colour of my eyes(hazel). Many Thanks Lindax

Many Thanks to Sazza for the TSV info - here's hoping for easypay!! Lindax

Jayne/Donna or any other SB experts. Can you advise the colour of the shadow liner - i've got FanClub from a previous TSV (love it) is this one different? and would it suit Hazel eyes? - the fan club just pops the colour of my eyes(hazel). Many Thanks Lindax

Many Thanks to Sazza for the TSV info - here's hoping for easypay!! Lindax

This shadowliner is Warm Fig which is new. Trouble is they are still exclusive to QVC at the moment. The one in the last TSV was a dark taupe colour, this one looks warmer from the photo but still in the brown family. They also sell on its own black plum and a denim blue colour, we in the UK haven't got these yet. If you can wear warm brown eyeshadows then should be no problem with this colour.

This shadowliner is Warm Fig which is new. Trouble is they are still exclusive to QVC at the moment. The one in the last TSV was a dark taupe colour, this one looks warmer from the photo but still in the brown family. They also sell on its own black plum and a denim blue colour, we in the UK haven't got these yet. If you can wear warm brown eyeshadows then should be no problem with this colour.

Many Thanks Donna - one of these TSV's is coming to my house to stay!! and you read my mind re other colours - thanks - i now want the black plum and the denim blue too - JAYNE!! Linda calling JBD(she will be at 3pm!!). These shadow/liners are so easy to use with the special SB brush and the effect is brilliant for the amount of effort needed to apply - great for a quick makeup morning!! Linda

Ooh, no, this is not for me! The colours are so boring! The primer is one of the few SB items I don’t like (breaks me out) and I already have the shadow/liner and brush. The Bionic mascaras is a mixed bag, it’s a nice dryish mascara so it doesn’t go everywhere but it’s so thick it sticks the bristles of the brush together so it’s not always the easiest to apply. It’s black black so looks great when you finally get it on, is also quite difficult to get off though.

Ah well, my LG TSV arrived today and I’ll be all over the Ultimate palette in 29 mins time (obsessed….me??) so I think I’m good for makeup for the moment!!

Tx

Latest posts

Back