Smashbox TSV December 17th

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just had a look on QVC US and they have this kit that I think was their Smashbox anniversary kit. Could be a possible alternative TSV for us. It has the more classic TSV details (primer etc...)

Just a thought

Don't want this one, too much like colours I already own in the eyeshadow trios.

The TSV with the Halo is auto delivery on QVC US, so I cannot see us getting another with it for at least a year or more. Infact the second part which was suppose to ship out to customers in early November has been put back to December or January.

I don't think they woild do another halo tsv, but I hope i'm wrong. I love it and I'm on my second pot.

I'm guessing you bought this BEFORE the TSV, LOL! I can't say I'm getting on that well with Halo. Don't think I will repurchase. Find it too drying and doesn't look right over my tinted moisturiser (even when I use the tiniest amount)

i really like halo but i too find it really drying, ive got oily skin so its not too bad for me, good to know im not the only one. how often do qvc usually do smashbox tsvs throughout the year?

Has anyone ever finished a halo? I wondered how long they last as I've had one since the end of June which I use daily that shows no sign of ending!!!!!!!!

I won't be getting the TSV as i have just ordered the Ultimate kit from Jayne's site :32:

Last edited:
Has anyone ever finished a halo? I wondered how long they last as I've had one since the end of June which I use daily that shows no sign of ending!!!!!!!!

I just finished the medium one I bought when they first brought it out it was about February/March. Although i do mix with light in winter and use on its own in summer. But this is using it everyday and sometimes with a touch up inbetween.

Ooh, I like, I like.
Those eyshadow trios are wonderful.
Wish they'd do the tinted primer though.

I want this - but then I want all the smashbox tsvs and more.....

I mix the primer with a bit of halo or bare escentuals to make a tinted primer.

:r2:

Hi all,

Just found this forum and this thread!

I'm now far more interested in the Ultimate collection than the TSV, I don't need anymore brushes/primer etc!

Any word when JBD might be getting more in?

And to the poster who visited the Smashbox counter, where was this? I thought all the counters were gone now, certainly the ones in London are?

thanks!

Therese :1:

Just bumping this up, I'm dying to know if Smashbox IS available somewhere other than QVC!!

:32:

Hi all,

Just found this forum and this thread!

I'm now far more interested in the Ultimate collection than the TSV, I don't need anymore brushes/primer etc!

Any word when JBD might be getting more in?

And to the poster who visited the Smashbox counter, where was this? I thought all the counters were gone now, certainly the ones in London are?

thanks!

Therese :1:

Hello Therese

We have the full range of Smashbox (and our order for the Muse collection which is the gorgeous Smashbox Spring collection) as just gone in.

We have a confirmed order of Ultimate Palettes arriving (on Fed Ex estimate) Friday 12th December. We have another pending order with Smashbox that I am awaiting confirmation of - have asked them to expedite this.

Therefore we should have two deliveries of Ultimates coming - one is en route and the other is awaiting stock availability confirmation.

Will keep you posted.

And Birmingham airport has a good stock range of Smashbox. The only store at present in the UK is House of Fraser in Belfast.

Smashbox have given us the all clear to do sample jars of all the liquid foundation shades and tinted moisturisers and Halo shades - (we already have the testers) - we are awaiting the little pots - as soon as we get them we will put a page on the website so you can try your colour. We will also put all our sachets of primers on there too. There will be a minimal cost but I think it will be of real benefit to people who have not used Smashbox.

Should be up and running in a couple of weeks

red t, i just discoverd jbd and am much more inclined to buy smashbox from there than qvc, so much better in so many ways and the ultimate palette is well worth the wait absolutly goreous

Latest posts

Back