Smashbox TSV 15/05

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh Red - you shouldnt have pointed that out to me. I had an email from QVC yesterday and hadnt even bothered to open it as I thought it was just a show listing. Have checked it now and it is the 3 easy pay code - might just be tempted now......

I'm not sure whether to thank you or not Rosey! I've just checked my last (unopened) email from QVC and have found the 3 easy pay code too. No 'might' about it, I'm tempted. :wink:

I'm not sure whether to thank you or not Rosey! I've just checked my last (unopened) email from QVC and have found the 3 easy pay code too. No 'might' about it, I'm tempted. :wink:

It obviously not just me who doesnt bother to read the emails then :nod:

This could be interesting but the lip glosses do look rather dark. I'm fair and usually go for more pinks and cooler shades...hope they are lighter than they look :confused:

I am may buy, depends on the demo. I have similar eye shadows, jet set I have a few already, same with the pencils...if they persuade me I may go for it but nothing blows me away.

Last edited:
Hi CUpcake, I think Vamp is a 'made for TSV' shade - the only new shade of Jet Set that we are getting is the Teal at the moment

Hi Jayne,

When will you have the teal in?

I tried to get it on QVC just now and the P&P is back! Plus it comes with a brush and I already have two so I'll wait for Jayne :wave:

Tx

Just to let you know you can't use your easy pay code with the auto delivery option, as the code is only for online use, and autodelivery has to be ordered over the phone. Am a bit miffed but I suppose it's saved me some money!

I prefer the August option I wonder if that will be available as a single option then?

I found it strange that there is a fair highlighter in the summer kit but a bronze one in the autumn collection, would have thought it would be the other way around

I prefer the August option I wonder if that will be available as a single option then?

I found it strange that there is a fair highlighter in the summer kit but a bronze one in the autumn collection, would have thought it would be the other way around

I prefer the the August one too. I love purple but on my eyes I would look like I had been in a fight with Mike Tyson! It makes my eyes more purply/bruised looking.
Wish they had given us the option to either go for purple or brown. :wonder:

Stop press stop press

You need to press Submit Order, then another page comes up where you enter the code.

Good luck!

I quite liked it,until I saw JR on the repeats this morning - thought she looked awful.Really pleased I don't like it now!

I have ordered it too! Much prefer the purple collection as brown doesn't suit me, so not gone for AD.

I do agree that Julia didn't look that great last night, she looked very tired so not sure if we can blame the smashbox for that? though I do think she had been a bit heavy handed with it, I'm similar colouring to her and purple eyeshadow does suit me, but I'm careful with the darker shades as they can make you look a bit bruised if you over do it!

This could be interesting but the lip glosses do look rather dark. I'm fair and usually go for more pinks and cooler shades...hope they are lighter than they look :confused:
I am may buy, depends on the demo. I have similar eye shadows, jet set I have a few already, same with the pencils...if they persuade me I may go for it but nothing blows me away.

Lola i have the same issue with darker lipsticks/glosses and have solved it by using a lighter shade gloss over the top and volia you get a new colour which is much lighter and flattering - SB did some lip pallettes(i think there were 3) which had some really good lighter colours which wouldnt be good on there own but great for lightening up a darker colour, and also i've got a SB lip illusion pallette which SB designed along with an eye illusuon pallette to tone down lips and eyes - dont know if they are still available- maybe via Jayne at JBD?

Did they show pictures of the second one on the auto delivery? Cant find it online, can only find a description of the colours on the US site (the uk one doesnt describe them that well).

So is it just one of the ADs?

Auto-Delivery Details
• Each shipment includes a seven-piece collection in new seasonal shades
• 2nd shipment: 0.749 oz face and body highlighter in Enchanting, a golden nude; 0.12 oz jet set liner in Tempt, black with gold flecks; 0.20 oz lip enhancing gloss true color in Covet, a deep rose; 0.20 oz lip enhancing gloss sheer color in Spellbound, a ballet pink; 0.09 oz creamy cheek color in Entice, a pinkish nude; 0.27 oz eye shadow quad in Seduce with sandy beige, nude, rose gold taupe, and espresso; 0.04 oz limitless eyeliner in Dark Brown, a deep bronze
• 3rd shipment: 0.749 oz face and body highlighter in Desire, an iridescent pink; 0.12 oz jet set liner in Intrigue, a slate; 0. 20 oz lip enhancing gloss true color in Passion, a creamy pink; .20 oz lip enhancing gloss sheer color in Flirt, a golden nude; 0.09 oz creamy cheek color in Siren, a warm pink; 0.27 oz eye shadow quad in Temptation with bone, pink champagne, graphite, and charcoal; 0.04 oz limitless eyeliner in Charcoal, a soft black
• 4th shipment: 0.749 oz face and body highlighter in Fascinate, a luminous gold; 0.12 oz jet set liner in Risqué, a java; 0. 20 oz lip enhancing gloss true color in Luscious, a raspberry; 0. 20 oz lip enhancing gloss sheer color in Arouse, an iridescent nude; 0.09 oz creamy cheek color in Enamored, a cool pink; 0.27 oz eye shadow quad in Mesmerize with oyster, warm gold, deep teal, and chocolate; 0.04 oz limitless eyeliner in Peacock, a peacock
Just to let you know you can't use your easy pay code with the auto delivery option, as the code is only for online use, and autodelivery has to be ordered over the phone. Am a bit miffed but I suppose it's saved me some money!

I know I'm miffed too.

I prefer the the August one too. I love purple but on my eyes I would look like I had been in a fight with Mike Tyson! It makes my eyes more purply/bruised looking.
Wish they had given us the option to either go for purple or brown. :wonder:

Me too - I can never get on with purple either. Like the brown option. It is a shame they are calling the one which is delivered in August the 'summer' one with the lovely bronzer as summer is nearly over by then. Would have loved that to wear in the next couple of months!!

Don't like the colours in this kit - really hope the AD one is available in August for single purchase.

You need to press Submit Order, then another page comes up where you enter the code.

Good luck!

It didn't for me - it just came up with thank you for your order:doh: So now I have placed an order and not used the 3 easy pay - am very annoyed - only ordered to get the easy pay. Didnt go for the tsv though - bought the concealer which I love and the eye illusion set.

Latest posts

Back