Slim-Be 30 Strawberry Flavoured Weight Management Try Me Price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mmmm. sounds like Slimfast to me under a different disguise, which is usually half price after Christmas and no p p charges.

Hmm. Why can't they make these things in chicken pie flavour or gin and tonic flavour. I hate milk shake stuff anyway so I won't be going for this.

Slimfast used to work for me whenever a few pounds crept on. I'm now diabetic so it has too much sugar for me. Wonder if this new stuff will be any better, I could do with a quick-fix to get me started.

Linda xx ?

No info on their website and no info on Google about this product. I wonder if its another own brand.

It looks like it contains Konjac root fibre, to act as an appetite suppressant before eating. It's not a fat binder. It could, therefore, be useful in the first few weeks of a diet or healthy eating plan to help adjust to smaller portion sizes.

Why would you want to drink any thing you have to mix with tepid water.
I like my cold drinks cold and my hot drinks hot.
You could probably get the same effect if you just drink the 2 glasses of water before every meal.
Almost all of us are under hydrated which can make you feel hungry, so by just increasing your liquid intake you will feel less hungry.

Is KT on it? I feel so sorry for her...she sets herself up for all these challenges...remember she even fronting some keep fit campaign for QVC some years back with a forum you could go on and follow her.....and then it all very suddenly went very quiet and never spoken about ever again!!

I don't think it's like Slimfast as it doesn't seem to be a meal replacement plan. There's only 40 calories in each drink and the fibre in it apparently swells in your stomach supposedly to keep you feeling full so you eat less. I suppose it may work, but I'd rather try a sample sachet before shelling out £20 plus!

A glass of water fills me up before a meal .......... and it's cheaper. :wink: Maybe I should sell the idea to QVC. :grin:

.If anyone's interested there is a 2 hour programme on channel 5 tonight called....50 shocking facts about diet and exercise, it starts at 9 o' clock

I don't think it's like Slimfast as it doesn't seem to be a meal replacement plan. There's only 40 calories in each drink and the fibre in it apparently swells in your stomach supposedly to keep you feeling full so you eat less. I suppose it may work, but I'd rather try a sample sachet before shelling out £20 plus!

When she was mixing it on air and discussing how it fills you up once you've swallowed it I got the idea that it was a bit like wallpaper paste, that starts quite thin and watery and then thickens up if you leave it. I would imagine that would fill you up as well - please dont try!

Didnt come across as natural or healthy which is probably why my mind started wondering....

what a palava just to feel full.
3 months time and it will be in last click

I may try it. Im 34 inch waist and I want to get back to 32 minimum. I just cant shift those pounds. I think this is a good idea and Im thinking of joining Kathy on this.

It sounds similar to Fybogel sachets which are available on prescription, usually for constipation. Its liquid fibre and when mixed up is a colloidal suspension. Fills you up and makes you cr*p like there's no tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back