Slim-Be 30 Strawberry Flavoured Weight Management Try Me Price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tristar men can actually loose weight quicker than woman, why don't you just cut down on the usual
nice things, biscuits, chocolate, cakes , buns, etc. if they are your downfall. East three meals a day
and have fruit in between meals, and exercise, even walking is good. You can join slimming world on
line, and i've found them to be good, and a lot of men do it. But like everything else, you have to be
in the frame of mind to do it, and stick to it. Good luck :)

I agree Barbs. My other half can drop weight relatively easily either by watching what he eats OR by hitting the gym. Git!!

I have now finished the box of sachets, the resuls are I felt more hungry and ate the same amount of food as is usual. In other words it made no difference at curbing my appetite, which is what it states the product is for. I followed to the letter, drinking 2-3 glasses after each sachet. The taste was fine, not nice but not awful either. One oddity I noticed was, and this is actually the opposite to what I expected, is that I was feeling very constipated when I was taking them. They didnt make me feel full however at all. I wouldnt repurchase as they would be no point, as for me, the product emphatically did not work.

I have now finished the box of sachets, the resuls are I felt more hungry and ate the same amount of food as is usual. In other words it made no difference at curbing my appetite, which is what it states the product is for. I followed to the letter, drinking 2-3 glasses after each sachet. The taste was fine, not nice but not awful either. One oddity I noticed was, and this is actually the opposite to what I expected, is that I was feeling very constipated when I was taking them. They didnt make me feel full however at all. I wouldnt repurchase as they would be no point, as for me, the product emphatically did not work.
You should return the empty packets and get your money refunded tristar :)

Latest posts

Back