Slim-Be 30 Strawberry Flavoured Weight Management Try Me Price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

£19.99 plus p&p for 10days and alison recommends udo a mnths course, how the heck can they expect people to be able to afford that.

AY has just said order a months supply as a 10 day one might not be enough that would be about £100 plus nearly £20 in p and p!!

She reckons the husband is on them aswell so that's £200

Unless she's telling more porkies....

The reviews should be interesting. I'm expecting tales of indigestion,constipation and wind.

After seeing the presentation yesterday I thought I might give them a go all I have to lose is my p&p and it can't cost that much to send back an empty box.
I would only use 1 or 2 a day so they will last me longer but I should still get some sort of a result within my 30DMG.
I will let you know how I get on with them.

Janie: just saw your post, apologies. I drink the carrot juice as a meal substitute/energy booster. I leave my den maybe once every two weeks, so don't get exercise because I haven't the stamina (ME/Fibromyalgia etc), yet I hadn't really! cut down on the intake of calories. Since June, I've been careful about what I eat and have lost 50lbs/3.5 stone Dec.31, by diet alone. I know in Canada, drinking fresh carrot juice is undertaken sometimes if someone has a severe illness (cancer) and there are reports that people have success. I don't drink caffeine/pop/alcohol so fortify myself with the carrot juice. 200 calories in a bottle and there's bottles stashed all about in Snarly'sKitchen. :giggle:I know it's not 'freshly juiced' but I don't have the stamina to stand and juice the carrots. Let alone clean out the machine three times a day. Another Snarly Confession. :heart:

Last edited:
:mysmilie_46:Snarly had a really good DinDin tonight. 200g for £1 and 32 calories. Plus the butter I added. Never in my life had I eaten cooked lettuce. I stir-fried a MixedGreenBag (lettuce, carrot, cabbage) and topped it with a bit of salt and butter. Delish. I was just so sick of PlainOldBoringSalad and thought I would try this. I'm on to a GoodThing.

Last edited:
My daughter grew lettuce with her primary school many years ago and later brought home the fruits of her labour. I turned most of it into Lettuce soup, although these days a chef would do as you have done Snarly and either braise it or stir fry it - I've seen something similar on Masterchef a couple of times.

Well done on the weight loss Snarly, you should be very proud of yourself x

ta ...

Thanks DebraJane for that, will try LettuceSoup for sure! My wardrobe's definitely changing. lol Snarly wants to become a 'vixen'. tee-hee

Lettuce at night is suppossed to help you sleep . Well done snarly, i failed :( Barkly

ta BarklySparbs

Ah Barkly, you just haven't succeeded, yet!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: x Thnarly

Lettuce at night is suppossed to help you sleep . Well done snarly, i failed :( Barkly

barbs - years ago when i was going through a not sleeping phase, i got some herbal sleeping tablets. all that was in them really was lettuce. they were enormous and you had to take 4 before bed. i drank so much water to get them down that i was up half the night peeing. lol

****** hell Snarls - well done!! That's amazing! Mind you, I couldn't be doing with salad, let alone boiled salad with butter!!! I admire your zany taste buds!! Keep up the good work :D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

If i was having several glasses of water one after the other then yes i would feel bloated and not that hungry, so sorry no need for this product , over priced for wot u get , come on 10 days how much weight is any one gonna lose in that short period, which is why they advise u to have a mnths supply, so why the heck didnt they put a months supply in the kit then ?

I gave in, and ordered mine last night. I need some help and hope this is the answer. I will try keep results, (if any) on this thread.

Iv just realised how much it will cost to keep up with this. So I may loose a pound or two in the try me price but then I have to buy more and more. Why is the slimming industry so greedy. every product cost so much, from the shakes to Diet Chef even the weight watchers snack bars.

Latest posts

Back