Slanket

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Argh I hate them, they fall off your shoulders. Prefer my wrap/cardi or dressing gown.

I love mine. It is currently on the bed as extra warmth if needed. I use it if I am sitting up in bed. Bought it last winter and it was only put away for the hottest months of this summer. I am cold most of the year in the UK even though I live in the south east. Already wearing fur lined slippet boots with socks. Bought my 90 yr old dad one and he loves his.

I have the plaid one. I chose it because it wouldn't show the dirt. It's bright and cheerful

If anyone is hoping for another plaid one I would hop on the line PDQ because everywhere seems to have checks on duvets, cushions, sofas, chairs......it's everywhere. A checked slanket my just " fly out" and Jill will be shouting that she only has a handful left!

I panic-bought one in plaid when it went to limited stock! (Who am I kidding, I really wanted another one and it'd been sitting in my basket for a while) :mysmilie_17:

Much too tempting to ignore. Especially after a really cold night. I ordered three: plaid, leopard, and pink spot. :) I hope they arrive quickly :)

I can't seem to see the benefit of these over a blanket or dressing gown. I feel like I'm missing out, but can't fathom out on what...!

Love mine- pink polka dot from 2 years ago. Got the foot pocket but not the "handy" pocket. Love curling up in it on the sofa on the cold evenings. I use mine like a cardy- open at the front so I can wrap up, feet in or out but I often take my feet out because I get a bit too warm. I find them larger and much softer than blankets. It is just about to have it's third winter outing. Definitely something that gets used and my cat loves mine! He lies accross my tummy whenever I use it as opposed to on the arm of the sofa when I am not using it!

Love mine- pink polka dot from 2 years ago. Got the foot pocket but not the "handy" pocket. Love curling up in it on the sofa on the cold evenings. I use mine like a cardy- open at the front so I can wrap up, feet in or out but I often take my feet out because I get a bit too warm. I find them larger and much softer than blankets. It is just about to have it's third winter outing. Definitely something that gets used and my cat loves mine! He lies accross my tummy whenever I use it as opposed to on the arm of the sofa when I am not using it!

Ah, that's a good point WG! Hadn't thought of wearing it like that. I can see me getting use out it like that. I am drawn to the pink and white spots too! And needless to say, it'll be something else that the cats will take over! Hmm..may try it actually. Wasn't sure how warm they were compared to a blanket. Thanks! :)

I just watched the presentation from this morning. How uncomfortable does Gary look?Poo, poor guy! The look on Craig's face; he looked delighted.Very odd clip.

Am still undecided as none of them fit in with my lounge decor! Are these sold elsewhere? I haven't looked yet. I wonder if Dunelm do a 'teddy bear' version of this?!

Am still undecided as none of them fit in with my lounge decor! Are these sold elsewhere? I haven't looked yet. I wonder if Dunelm do a 'teddy bear' version of this?!

There are "cheaper copies" about in many places but to be honest nothing is as good as the Slanket. Hope that helps! :)

I had a cheaper version first, called a 'Snuggie'. No comparison at all. It's completely different quality fabric, smaller, no pockets...so thin you could screw it up into a tiny ball. Personally haven't found anything to beat the real Slanket. Try it on 30 days while on Easypay - not much to lose :)

I did a quick search and the only genuine Slanket (as far as I could see) came up at around £27! Dunelm don't do a version either. I may well consider trying one now. Just need to decide on a colour! Can't believe they haven't done more neutral colours. I need a cream or a grey. Never mind!

I did a quick search and the only genuine Slanket (as far as I could see) came up at around £27! Dunelm don't do a version either. I may well consider trying one now. Just need to decide on a colour! Can't believe they haven't done more neutral colours. I need a cream or a grey. Never mind!

I know what you mean, I'd love a cream one because it'd match my sofas so I could leave it hanging around. There is a saving grace to the patterns though - they hide a tea stain well :mysmilie_17:

I've had a slanket in the past but just didn't like it. I bought the plaid a few days ago and it arrived today. It is lovely, so soft and snugly and I love the colour.

I'll have to try and remember how to fold it up neatly again :)

Wow I ordered mine on Thursday evening and it arrived this morning! Amazing how Q can take days and days to deliver some items and other arrive within one working day.

Anyway, i like the plaid, reminds me of a traditional blanket and there's something nice about that :) Despite wanting a plain cream one the plaid actually looks really nice thrown over my cream sofas, lifts the room. Very pleased. Like the remote/choccy pocket!!

Mine arrived the next day too. Unbelievable! Will road test it this evening. Trouble is it hasn't really got that cold yet.

Wow I ordered mine on Thursday evening and it arrived this morning! Amazing how Q can take days and days to deliver some items and other arrive within one working day.

Anyway, i like the plaid, reminds me of a traditional blanket and there's something nice about that :) Despite wanting a plain cream one the plaid actually looks really nice thrown over my cream sofas, lifts the room. Very pleased. Like the remote/choccy pocket!!

I know just what you mean, the plaid looks sort of homely. This slanket feels better quality than the original one I bought a couple of years or so, ago. My grand daughter is snuggled up in it, watching Peppa Pig at the moment. She keeps stroking it :mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back