Slanket TSV 22/10/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have ordered two purple/lilac
Ii quite like the look of the navy/ruby but bought two the same colour to save on P&P
[/QUOTE

i did that last year bought 4 for presents 2 of each really cut the silly postage price down.
like the fact that its doubled..

My money's staying where it is on this one. I was thinking of getting a couple but not at that p&p. I don't like any of the colour choices either so might have a look for the plain ones elsewhere.

Loving Charlie's classic line on the 8am show when he was saying how big the slanket was, telling how it was long enough for him but mixed it up with spiel about all the pockets and features the slanket had, and he came out with "it's perfect for me, and I'm six foot two with amazing features"... Are you really Charlie, you saucy minx.

To be honest, I don't find the postage on this item particularly unreasonable. It's clearly big and bulky and wont' be cheap to send.

I find having to pay £3.45 P&P just for a tube of make up much more insulting!

Mine were showing shipped at lunchtime :clapping: cant wait to get it
Am surprised all colours are still available

Mine shipped as well. All credit to them for prompt service.:clapping:Wish they could be this efficient all the time.

We have both the original slankets and the plush ones from last year. As I prefer the plush ones, and love slankets in general, I could not resist the TSV. Got one green/cream and one red/navy. Neither of them had shipped this afternoon but I just saw one has now been changed to "shipped" (though I don't seem to be able to tell which).

Now I don't want to get all giddy and stupid and frighten the cat but MY SLANKET HAS ARRIVED!!!This has to be the quickest delivery ever.

I am also quite excited as I've always wanted one. Honestly, it's like Christmas here at the moment!!!

Last edited:
Well the dogs think I have really lost it now because mines arrived !!!!!!

And its gorgeous BUT it really smells of that new smell if you know what I mean & I can't bear that. Makes me want to throw up. I shall have to stick it though a quick cycle.

I nearly fainted with the shock. Whats wrong with QVC & all this ultra efficiency. Not knocking it but really gobsmacked!!!:mysmilie_500:

Last edited:
Have decided to wash mine too lilian as it has a strange smell. OH has just caught me watching it go round in the machine!! Is there a Slankets Anonymous d'you think?

Now I don't want to get all giddy and stupid and frighten the cat but MY SLANKET HAS ARRIVED!!!This has to be the quickest delivery ever.

I am also quite excited as I've always wanted one. Honestly, it's like Christmas here at the moment!!!

That is great news :) And super fast! Which one did you go for and what do you think of it? Also a question: the other slankets we have are one layer of fabric (both the original and the plush) but with this being double-sided, is it two layers of fabric or one layer that's dyed differently on each side? I was waiting for them to mention something about this in the shows but I never heard anything...

One of mine shipped yesterday and I just logged in to check on the other one (which seemed to be hanging on "in process" even though they were ordered as one order!?!) and that's gone to "shipped" today.

Would love to hear how they turn out after washing if anyone tries that please...!

Latest posts

Back