Skinsense TSV 08/05/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Skinsense 4 Piece Hydranet Collection
E70F257A-EF4B-49F8-B2A4-1A75BF4AD21F.jpeg

Well, Madam Beckham has been put in her place recently hasn't she 😂 , and not before time.

And what does that eldest son of theirs actually do for a living ? He always strikes me as looking shifty as hell.
Bankroled by M & D

So you won't be buying 'Finding Freedom' as soon as it's released..? :LOL:
Meagain's book? So many will buy just to get the untrue true story.......

She was on every day, near enough, during April with the BPOM. I’m fed up with seeing her, so I won’t be watching much QVC at all. We used to get a breather from her in the winter but she’s likely to be on all year now because of SkinSense. 😳

She was on every day, near enough, during April with the BPOM. I’m fed up with seeing her, so I won’t be watching much QVC at all. We used to get a breather from her in the winter but she’s likely to be on all year now because of SkinSense. 😳
I really want her to be found out to be a fraud, like the government adviser who's just been rumbled :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Skinsense Hydranet 4 Piece Energising Collection
Item Number: 241821
QVC Price £65.00
Todays Special Value Price £32.00

Single

Auto-Delivery

ml for ml

Day Cream 50 ml £30 direct from skinsense cost £9.80
Intensive Concentrate 30 ml £30 direct cost £9.80
Eye Concentrate 15 ml £24 direct cost £7.84
Body Cream 400 ml £26 direct cost £8.51

Worth £110 direct cost £35.95 incl p&p used in calculations

Noooooooooooooooooo.

We've had her fizzhog since the lockdown, and now we've got to suffer her again next week for her ****** skincare range.

Is it because she lives in Surrey that she has easy access to the studios ??? if she's selling her products in numbers then she will be coining it in.
She never seems to be off our screens. Even worse when she was on the TSV launch with Jill Franks today.

ml for ml

Day Cream 50 ml £30 direct from skinsense cost £9.80
Intensive Concentrate 30 ml £30 direct cost £9.80
Eye Concentrate 15 ml £24 direct cost £7.84
Body Cream 400 ml £26 direct cost £8.51

Worth £110 direct cost £35.95 incl p&p used in calculations

Yes but WHO would actually buy direct ? Its like Elemis a far better known brand, and no-one would pay top prices by buying direct. This concept is used by QVC all the time, "when you buy direct blah blah blah it would cost you........" but I have never come across anyone who pays top prices for beauty products, - thats what the internet is for, to shop around.

Yes but WHO would actually buy direct ? Its like Elemis a far better known brand, and no-one would pay top prices by buying direct. This concept is used by QVC all the time, "when you buy direct blah blah blah it would cost you........" but I have never come across anyone who pays top prices for beauty products, - thats what the internet is for, to shop around.
I must admit I only use the quoted figure as a guide. If all items were on Q I would probably quote that. It’s a difficult call to balance on occasion.

I agree brissles no one ever shops direct, a brands website is always dearer than anywhere else, especially the Skin(none)sense one, that’s a made up website were they inflate the prices to compare the TSV to, funny enough QVCs own website does exactly the same, they all of a sudden sell each particular item separately and direct you to that price when flogging a TSV.

Latest posts

Back