Skinsense TSV 08/05/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Noooooooooooooooooo.

We've had her fizzhog since the lockdown, and now we've got to suffer her again next week for her ****** skincare range.

Is it because she lives in Surrey that she has easy access to the studios ??? if she's selling her products in numbers then she will be coining it in.

Reading a magazine in bed last night, OMG ! I cant escape the woman. There was an advert for Skinsense by Abi Cleeve, and the magazine was giving away 30ml cream to the first 150 who get in contact.

Big marketing push then !

Because I have Readly I flick through magazines I would normally look at and I noticed Ruth L had a whole article and was stated she was a QVC “designer”

Well, Madam Beckham has been put in her place recently hasn't she 😂 , and not before time.

And what does that eldest son of theirs actually do for a living ? He always strikes me as looking shifty as hell.

Well, Madam Beckham has been put in her place recently hasn't she 😂 , and not before time.

And what does that eldest son of theirs actually do for a living ? He always strikes me as looking shifty as hell.
I thought it was just me. It’s bad enough when the idiots make the money but when their kids come along who have known nothing except loadsa money and living your life on social media there is absolutely no hope. Their parents may, just may, have had a modicum of talent or luck but the kids are just a product of coupling. its not a bit of wonder most end up with a season ticket to The Priory they have no conception of the real world when mummy/daddy will pay hundreds of thousands on a birthday party and have nothing else to do but “be seen” in all the right places.

Do you notice when it’s good press Posh is at the head of her company and when it’s bad press regarding her taking taxpayers money to put her staff on furlough suddenly it was a board decision without her knowledge. Yeah right! How does the woman actually have so much money (in her own right) as far as I’m aware her company hasn’t made diddly squat.

VBs so called fashion brand has yet to make a profit & is only there because rich husband has poured cash in.Yet the taxpayers of the country, you & I were supposed to keep it going.Another stupid move from the Beckhams and as for the budding photographer Brooklyn, well we won’t go there!!

I don't want to be unkind (but I will), but honestly ? if he wasn't the son of the Beckhams, would he create any interest in the press or by attractive young ladies with wealthy parents ? er no. He looks like just another spotty kid you wouldn't trust with a barge pole.

Same as Harry really, no great shakes in looks or intelligence, and if he was a just a carpenter or decorator on one of the tv/movie sets would Markle be interested in him, again, er, no.

I don't want to be unkind (but I will), but honestly ? if he wasn't the son of the Beckhams, would he create any interest in the press or by attractive young ladies with wealthy parents ? er no. He looks like just another spotty kid you wouldn't trust with a barge pole.

Same as Harry really, no great shakes in looks or intelligence, and if he was a just a carpenter or decorator on one of the tv/movie sets would Markle be interested in him, again, er, no.
So you won't be buying 'Finding Freedom' as soon as it's released..? :LOL:

Every time I have switched Q on this past week, it's been flippin' Abby Cleeve with Ultrasun.
It must be because of endless showings of that 'recorded earlier' bit.

Saw that awful James Read bouncing onto the set yesterday, couldn't switch back off quick enough

VB now has a makeup range which of course the bloggers/Vloggers are raving over it can only be ordered from the US. She tested the waters with a collab with Estee Lauder very limited which people went nut for. I can see her switch to makeup only in a few years as she will make shed loads.

Charlotte Tilbury is up for sale at 1.5 billion Estee Lauder wanted to buy but sweating over the asking price, now L'Oreal and Unilever are circling and not sweating at the price. The British Blogger mentioned this last week.

Latest posts

Back