Skechers TSV 01/09/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm looking for a replacement for Fitflop trainers.

I bought a pair of their running shoes (I wish!) in their sale so with codes, had a pair for under £50. Still a lot of money for someone on a budget, doesn't run and only wants a pair to wear around the house.

Well, they're bloomin' amazing! I have foot drop and either have to use an electronic device (functional electronic stimulation or FES) or a brace.

I no longer have to use either (around the house). They have a 'rolling' kind of motion that helps my foot move more naturally and helps my toes from stubbing the ground as I walk - keeping me upright :ROFLMAO:

I've worn only Fitflops for years as they prevent plantar fasciitis pain. I ventured into a Skechers TSV years ago and can wear them for half a day before the PF pain comes back. I usually buy Fitful Rally trainers on sale. They stop the PF pain but I need help to stop the foot drop.

The problem with the amazing Fitflops is that they're a slip in (I suspect this is why they're in the sale permanently). I can't loosen the hole my foot fits in at all meaning I can't fit my foot-switch in that I still need if I want to walk outside the house. The other, and biggest problem, is that due to my damaged nerves I can't get my right foot in without squishing the heel cup. Sounds ridiculous and I can't explain why but I can't use my foot the way a normal person does. So, the heel cup has been broken a bit and is rubbing. Still okay (and so much easier than a normal shoe) for around the house, though.

I've seen the new replacements on Fitflop but they're £150! So, a few questions for anyone who knows more about running shoes than me.

Do all running trainers have that heel>toe rolling movement built in (I've seen a pair of Adidas for £36)?

I like the comfort Skechers give me so will the TSV give me both comfort and that roll I'm looking for?

If not, do they sell a running type shoe that will or can anyone else suggest something else that will give me the amazing feeling of walking so much better than my normal shoes?

Thanks, everyone.

some pics

Attachments

• Skechers TSV 1.png
    Skechers TSV 1.png
    937.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Skechers TSV 4.png
    Skechers TSV 4.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • Skechers TSV 5.png
    Skechers TSV 5.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
I can't wear Fitflops at all because my feet roll inwards (is that under-pronating? I'm not sure) and I end up almost walking on the side of the shoe. Skechers - the only ones I can get away with are the Arch Fit, which now I've discovered them, are brilliant. But my most recent purchases have all been Pavers and I've bought one of their sandals in black, tan and white. I've also recently bought 2 pairs of trainery-type shoes from them and they're also great, and they do wide fittings, too.

I can't wear Fitflops at all because my feet roll inwards (is that under-pronating? I'm not sure) and I end up almost walking on the side of the shoe. Skechers - the only ones I can get away with are the Arch Fit, which now I've discovered them, are brilliant. But my most recent purchases have all been Pavers and I've bought one of their sandals in black, tan and white. I've also recently bought 2 pairs of trainery-type shoes from them and they're also great, and they do wide fittings, too.
I wear the go walk trainers which I find are comfortable but they make my feet very hot. I need comfortable shoes, as I’m a nurse and am on my feet all day

Skechers Skech-Air Court Trainer
Item Number: 406981
QVC Price £75.00
Todays Special Value Price £54.96
P&P £4.95

Treat your feet to the casual style and incredible comfort of these Skech-Air Court trainers from Skechers. These lace-up lifestyle trainers feature air-infused Skech-Air midsoles with visible air bubbles to cushion every step and Air Cooled Memory Foam insoles for a breathable wearing experience that will shape to your feet. The perfect choice for your new, comfy footwear, these on-trend trainers are sure to become the fun and functional daily pick for your casual outfits.
Skech-Air and Air Cooled Memory Foam - these trainers boast air-infused midsoles to help cushion your every step, as well as Air Cooled Memory Foam insoles that will shape themselves to your feet for unbeatable comfort and will keep your feet cool throughout the day.
Choose from four seasonal colours - perfect for transitioning into autumn, these comfy trainers are available in four beautiful, trans-seasonal shades; classic Black, vibrant Blue, autumnal Plum and an elegant Neutral.
  • True to size - for half sizes, we recommend sizing up
  • Sleek swan-S Skechers logo design
  • Heel hight:4.3cm (1.7")
  • Upper: leather, textile, synthetic; lining: textile; outsole: rubber, polyurethane

Colour options:
  • Black
  • Natural
  • Navy
  • Plum

All measurements are approximate

Latest posts

Back