Skechers Footwear TSV 11/12/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

guessing these could be the boots we never had or something

I'll keep my fingers tightly crossed that your guess is correct. :) I bought a couple of pairs of Skechers for the first time this year and they're so comfortable. They were ideal while I was recovering from my knee replacement operation, but now they're my first choice for casual footwear and my Flyflots have been relegated to the cupboard.

I do hope so as I have been wearing last years boots all year as they are the only shoes/boots my poor arthritis ridden feet can stand and they are looking as though they won't last the winter.
I will be keeping my eyes peeled for any more information.

Skechers Adorbs Polar Suede Ankle Boot with Faux Fur Cuff
Item Number: 147777
QVC Price £55.00

Todays Special Value Price £39.98

P&P £5.95

2 Easy Pay instalments of £19.99, plus P&P

These soft suede ankle boots from Skechers feature a faux fur cuff, are fully lined in removable plush faux fur and offer a stylish, versatile alternative to your autumn/winter footwear. Whether you team them with jeans and a jumper or a stylish dress and opaques, you can brave the chilliest temperatures in style with the Skechers Adorbs ankle boot.

Your colour choices - choose from three versatile classic shades created especially for QVC - black with black trim, blue with black trim and stone with stone trim. Or if you prefer your footwear with a little more pizazz the two other options in black and chestnut have tonal leopard-print, faux fur trims.

Trans-seasonal footwear - the cosy faux fur insoles are removable, allowing you to take the Adorbs from autumn/winter must-have, to springtime casual boot. Plus this suede boot has an easy on/off design with no buckles or zips, meaning you can throw them on whenever you need to.

Great comfort technology - with cushioned memory foam insoles, shock absorbing midsoles, and flexible rubber traction outsoles with ridges for extra grip, these Skechers suede ankle boots are not only super-warm, they'll also offer a truly comfortable experience.

Stitched seam accents
Rounded plain toe front
Skechers logo on the outer heel and sole
Soft suede upper - for best results apply a suede waterproofing treatment before wearing in wet conditions
Outer: leather, textile; inner: textile; sole: manmade; trim:
Boot height: 11.5cm - 12.6cm (4.5" - 4.9")
Heel height: 2.5cm (1")

Colour options:

Black with a black faux fur trim
Blue with a blue faux fur trim
Stone with a stone faux fur trim
Black with a leopard print faux fur trim
Chestnut with a leopard print faux fur trim

Behind the brand
Skechers offer a range of sporty, lifestyle footwear in a variety of striking colours and styles that appeal to trend-savvy women of all ages. Designed using the latest footwear technology, Skechers are perfect for active women on the go!

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.147777

If the fur trim was also removable (like the inserts are) I'd probably have gone for these ............... but, because I don't 'do' fluffy bits on boots, I won't be going for this TSV. It's shame because Skechers are really comfortable.

If I were going to buy it would be chestnut but the leopard print trim puts me right off. What a strange combination.

I’m not impressed tbh and I find they are not the usual trendy Skechers style, didn’t like the soles either.

If I hadn't bought my second pair of Skechers Chugga (comfiest footwear ever!) boots last month I'd have gone for these.

It's the £5.95 p & p which puts me off these boots. I've just bought a very similar style in Aldi (albeit not leather) which are the same as a Cushionwalk pair I bought from Amazon about 15 months ago. They are so comfortable I even walked around Rochester last Saturday and I have very bad feet!

There appears to be conflicting information. Blue with blue fur collar - which the picture indicates, yet further down in the info blurb its Blue with black fur collar (!)

For anyone who's wanting pure comfort in boots at a very reasonable price and not too bothered about a fashion fix, try Ideal World. I bought 2 pairs for £5 each on clearance last year ( now £12.99) and this winter have hardly had them off my feet while it's been cold and dry. Brilliant value.

For crying out loud sake, is there anything in the world which can not (a) be a stocking filler and (b)!worn all year round

Well the fur lined boot is being sold as both. Give me strength. On the plus side the obligatory bridesmaids present hasn't been mentioned yet.

How wide are they? I can't remember QVC presenters ever mentioning the most important thing about shoes and boots for all those of us who are not standard D fitting. After returning several pairs to Q (oh, the postage!) I swore never to buy again unless they mentioned if any shoes/boots came in wide fittings. I waited in vain, and now never watch shoe shoes.

Meanwhile if I buy online, it's from Pavers, sellers of the legendary Fly Flots which fit all size feet. They sell shoes and boots, with free postage over £35 order, and £1 only to return. Beat that, Q!

For anyone who's wanting pure comfort in boots at a very reasonable price and not too bothered about a fashion fix, try Ideal World. I bought 2 pairs for £5 each on clearance last year ( now £12.99) and this winter have hardly had them off my feet while it's been cold and dry. Brilliant value.

I've got them too! I thought for that price if they're rubbish I'll just bin them, but IW never cease to amaze me because like all their fashion, they're great value and quality. After watching QVC you'd be forgiven for thinking anything less than £100 for a top is poor quality, well after paying IW prices, wearing and washing their clothes and paying the low prices I can safely say QVC are wrong.

These boots fit me, an E fitting, comfortably, Miss G, with room to spare. My friend, who has real problem feet (so much so that she gets shoes measured to fit by the Health Service) loves them, too. And I forgot to mention that I paid IW just £1 p&p - yes, you heard it right - £1, which brings the total price of the boots I now have on my feet and am about to wear out, to £6.99, just a tad over QVC's p&p charges! For this same price I got a cosy, comfortable, warm winter boot delivered to my door. I actually wear them instead of slippers round the house most of the time and they look no worse than any other high-end sheepskin brand like Emu, if that's the look you like.

How wide are they? I can't remember QVC presenters ever mentioning the most important thing about shoes and boots for all those of us who are not standard D fitting. After returning several pairs to Q (oh, the postage!) I swore never to buy again unless they mentioned if any shoes/boots came in wide fittings. I waited in vain, and now never watch shoe shoes.

Meanwhile if I buy online, it's from Pavers, sellers of the legendary Fly Flots which fit all size feet. They sell shoes and boots, with free postage over £35 order, and £1 only to return. Beat that, Q!

Pavers have opened a section in my local Tesco!
Was amazed as I'm nowhere near a city, out in the sticks, though it is a Tesco Extra on a nearby, small retail park that's otherwise mostly sofa shops. Although it's inside Tesco it's staffed by different people who are very helpful. Don't know if they'll do it in other branches.

These boots fit me, an E fitting, comfortably, Miss G, with room to spare. My friend, who has real problem feet (so much so that she gets shoes measured to fit by the Health Service) loves them, too. And I forgot to mention that I paid IW just £1 p&p - yes, you heard it right - £1, which brings the total price of the boots I now have on my feet and am about to wear out, to £6.99, just a tad over QVC's p&p charges! For this same price I got a cosy, comfortable, warm winter boot delivered to my door. I actually wear them instead of slippers round the house most of the time and they look no worse than any other high-end sheepskin brand like Emu, if that's the look you like.

From one E to another, thanks for that! I shall certainly investigate this possible source of wide footwear.

Latest posts

Back