Skechers Footwear TSV 11/12/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Update to all you kind people who told me about IW boots. I have them! I have just looked on the website, and saw they are identical to the pair I bought some time ago in a charity shop, for £5. I bought them before knee surgery, and agree they are lovely and comfy.

I was also tickled, on reading the reviews online, that after each review IW had thanked the person for writing in with their comments. How unlike our own dear QVC, who may block and censor reviews, but never praise!

Pavers have opened a section in my local Tesco!
Was amazed as I'm nowhere near a city, out in the sticks, though it is a Tesco Extra on a nearby, small retail park that's otherwise mostly sofa shops. Although it's inside Tesco it's staffed by different people who are very helpful. Don't know if they'll do it in other branches.

I have gone off Pavers in a big way since a week or two ago I received an email confirmation for someone else's order. Terrified that my credit card was being used I phoned Pavers and the CS was beyond dreadful - they couldnt care less.

Update to all you kind people who told me about IW boots. I have them! I have just looked on the website, and saw they are identical to the pair I bought some time ago in a charity shop, for £5. I bought them before knee surgery, and agree they are lovely and comfy.

I was also tickled, on reading the reviews online, that after each review IW had thanked the person for writing in with their comments. How unlike our own dear QVC, who may block and censor reviews, but never praise!

And only read out 5 star reviews when the presenters want to brag about the item

Latest posts

Back