Skagen - I just did

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

nice one SCW and well done. that is indeedy the one. i'm hoping the pic doesnt do it justice because on the presentation the face isnt black but a grey/brown colour. it also looked to be a more chunky watch which i need for my rather chunky wrist. We shall see!

and if it turns out to be a disaster ive saved £126. win-win!

it looked nice when i saw it on air so i hope you like it when it arrives

It's really nice BB. Now step away from the phone and say this: My name is BurlyBear and I am a QVC orderer, I need help!

Just come on here BB next time, before you succumb to the charms of the Egoli lady minus her hat. As other FM have said, buy one, you end up buying more. Eeeeeekkkk.

It's really nice BB. Now step away from the phone and say this: My name is BurlyBear and I am a QVC orderer, I need help!

Just come on here BB next time, before you succumb to the charms of the Egoli lady minus her hat. As other FM have said, buy one, you end up buying more. Eeeeeekkkk.

Ecoli lady? :puke:

Cruel HC, she is harmless (except when making BB order against his will and is now fretting, hope his delivery is not delayed, don't think his nerves will stand it).

How so?

Unless she does have ecoli I don't see what I've done.

But I'm sorry for offending you.

My Skagen has just arrived and it's gorgeous - definitely a keeper! Ordered it on Friday from the Clearance section, so well done QVC, speedy delivery. I'm delighted with it - smaller than expected too so you might be lucky BB! It definitely measures less than the sizes given - I checked it with my other Skagens and expected it to be the same size as the larger one, but it's definitely smaller. I now have one black strap/black face, one silver strap with MOP face, and my new one is granite strap & face...I think that will have to do me - for the time being at least!

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 177
It's a fabby looking watch. I really like the look of the Skagen watches but have yet to succumb. I am thinking about buying my other half one for his birthday though.

It's a fabby looking watch. I really like the look of the Skagen watches but have yet to succumb. I am thinking about buying my other half one for his birthday though.

My DD spilt the beans and said she is ordering me one for my birthday, whooo hoo! :cake:

:sun: :happy:

The Skagen watch I ordered did turn up quite quickly, the only thing is the catch on the bracelet was broken and it wouldn't stay done up. It's gone back courtesy of a pre-paid label I had but never used. What a waste of time and money. I'm giving up with QVC now.

Looks lovely on you Burlz. Btw your heroine has a how to style your home feature in tomorrows Mail on Sunday magazine. We get the mag on Saturday here and seriously not just because I don't like Ms Hoppen but the rooms would make me want to run out into the traffic. Her new thing seems to be very dark wood with chrome glass, taupe soft furnishings blah blah. Some individual bits looked nice but the finished effect did not reflect the values her protracted waffle in the article.

thanks Vamps i'll be setting the alarm on my new Skagen to pick up the paper bright 'n early tomorrow.

KH = Style Goddess :sun:

Latest posts

Back