Site not working

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

SparklyBarbs

Guest Shopper
Hi everyone, i"m new here. As everyone does ive been lurking and reading and laughing and enjoying
the site for quite a while. Then i couldn"t get into the site last night and realised how much i missed
it and all the people i"ve gott used to, so decided to take the plunge and here i am.. Hello. Bit scarey:giggle::wave:

Hello and welcome!! I know, I missed it too. Have been a bit busy but always have a gander to see what's going on. I'm not sure what happened :confused: Enjoy :D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Hi SparklyBarbs, :hi: welcome and it's not scary at all. You'll like it here.

I missed ST too, went away overnight and when I tried to do a catch up last night, no ST. Had withdrawal symptoms all day.:emo:

[SIZE=3]Hello and welcome :hi:

I can't believe how much I missed this site when it was down so glad its back on. I am off work recovering from surgery and enjoy reading all the posts. I have picked up a lot of useful info.

Thanks all :flower:
[/SIZE]

:mysmilie_357: :mysmilie_378: :mysmilie_378: :mysmilie_378: :mysmilie_480: don't be scared, we are all pussycats really, roooooooooaaaaaarrrrrrrr! Have fun.

Wish i was more computer sazzy to do all those "fun" things you can all do.
But my son is coming down on Friday for his birthday celebration, so if i can
get him to help me, i will, and hopefully make my page a bit more "sparkly":rock:

smiley_welcome.gif
to ST SparklyBarbs!

welcome to the forum sparkly:wave: - for some reason i first read your name as sparklyboobs so i think that's what you'll always be to me now :giggle:

Hi Janey. That made me laugh and unfortunately i could be called that, so maybe your a bit
physic. :giggle::giggle:

Latest posts

Back