Simon Brown

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'd love him to get a permanent job presenting at QVC in place of some of the less likeable presenters who seem to think they are in with the furniture.... cough, JF cough, cough. He seems a consumate professional. I really liked him on the Jewellery Channel as his presentation style was calm and cool without too much flannel.

Yep, another thumbs up from me - I like the guy, seems like a genuine (or as genuine as you can be on shopping tv) bloke. Nice calm and measured presenting style, not full of himself and likes a bit of a giggle.

He's one of my favourites too. So much better than the bloke who does lock and lock - Graham is it?

Malcolm - I think it is, whatever he's called he's actually known as Magnum PI, Chez Cavegirl :drunk:

Last edited:
Another :up: here. I heard him say a while ago that he's been in the home economics field (or whatever the poncey term is now for cooking lol) for over 20 years and it certainly shows in his professionalism. A man who can cook is my kinda guy!! :rock:

i think he used to be on Shop! many moons ago too, always seemed decent i guess he doesnt want the fame and fortune that being on qvc fulltime brings :)

I think he's really cute but I loathe cooking so I'm afraid he can't tempt me to spend :grin:

I'd love him to get a permanent job presenting at QVC in place of some of the less likeable presenters who seem to think they are in with the furniture.... cough, JF cough, cough. He seems a consumate professional. I really liked him on the Jewellery Channel as his presentation style was calm and cool without too much flannel.

Perhaps he could take over from Antony Heywood who seems to be leaving this year?

Thumbs up from me too, he was on with Dale this afternoon and really knew his stuff, I think he should be a permanent presenter. Dale was great, didn't interrupt him, he just let him talk and do his stuff which made for a nice, flowing hour, but then I always think that's one of Dale's strengths, he isn't an ego on legs!

Thumbs up from me too, he was on with Dale this afternoon and really knew his stuff, I think he should be a permanent presenter. Dale was great, didn't interrupt him, he just let him talk and do his stuff which made for a nice, flowing hour, but then I always think that's one of Dale's strengths, he isn't an ego on legs!

Can't stand Dale, far too smarmy.

Another :up: here. I heard him say a while ago that he's been in the home economics field (or whatever the poncey term is now for cooking lol) for over 20 years and it certainly shows in his professionalism. A man who can cook is my kinda guy!! :rock:

Yay, love a man in a pinny (nothing else, just the pinny ) :whew::blush:

Yay, love a man in a pinny (nothing else, just the pinny ) :whew::blush:

sorry to replay this old chestnut again but i once bumped into Simon at gay pride manchester. he was walking down canal street in full leather holding hands with a bloke. he was a presenter on shop! at the time (anthony heywood was the technology guest at that time), i was gagging to stop him and have a chat about debi jones but i didnt want to interupt as he looked pretty loved up (not to mention that my mates would have ripped me to shreds :giggle:).

he is a very diminutive chap. tiny actually.

sorry to replay this old chestnut again but i once bumped into Simon at gay pride manchester. he was walking down canal street in full leather holding hands with a bloke. he was a presenter on shop! at the time (anthony heywood was the technology guest at that time), i was gagging to stop him and have a chat about debi jones but i didnt want to interupt as he looked pretty loved up (not to mention that my mates would have ripped me to shreds :giggle:).

he is a very diminutive chap. tiny actually.

EXACTLY tiny!:grin:

Yes I saw Dale on with him yesterday while SB was demonstrating an ice cream maker and he was very quiet then, mind you he was scoffing so much ice cream he probably didn't have time to yap as well. :grin:

Latest posts

Back