Silver Mexican Ring TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

helena

Registered Shopper
What happened to that lovely Silver Mexican Ring in yesterday's TSV? I loved it but noticed none of the sizes sold out so it wasn't aired after about 5pm. What happen's? Do they just send the guest home if they don't sell a certain amount? Poor woman, she was so pleasant and informative about her range and she had to come from over the pond too!
So all the regular viewers who go out to work and got in after 5pm [that probably would have bought it] only could see it on line. I find this very unfair especially when Kim and Co bores you stiff for seven hours a day on her TSV and then has the nerve to usually come back the next day for more punishment. I just don't get this!

What happened to that lovely Silver Mexican Ring in yesterday's TSV? I loved it but noticed none of the sizes sold out so it wasn't aired after about 5pm. What happen's? Do they just send the guest home if they don't sell a certain amount? Poor woman, she was so pleasant and informative about her range and she had to come from over the pond too!
So all the regular viewers who go out to work and got in after 5pm [that probably would have bought it] only could see it on line. I find this very unfair especially when Kim and Co bores you stiff for seven hours a day on her TSV and then has the nerve to usually come back the next day for more punishment. I just don't get this!

Perhaps it has something to do with the guest's timetable. Maybe she had to get a flight back or was unable to stay for later presentations. Just a thought.

when I looked last night about 10ish the only sizes that seemed to have sold out were the largest ones,w I think it was,so did they just not bother if it hadnt sold well?

Doubt it had anything to do with the number of sales, if you look at the TV Guide there was no show scheduled after 5pm that it would appear in, QVC do this quite often.

i liked the carnelian one although i didn't go for it, but it can't have been very popular to not sell out cos they kept saying there weren't a great amount of them available due to being handmade.

i liked the carnelian one although i didn't go for it, but it can't have been very popular to not sell out cos they kept saying there weren't a great amount of them available due to being handmade.

I went for the Carnelian one as needed it to complete my matching Carnelian set.

I went for the Carnelian one as needed it to complete my matching Carnelian set.

Oh, that's good then Dazzler, always nice to find that last needed piece! :)
I've never had a big chunky ring like that so not sure whether I'd like it or not......? I liked the hammered silver look though?
It's still showing on the website at the TSV price of £17.98, how odd!

Oh, that's good then Dazzler, always nice to find that last needed piece! :)
I've never had a big chunky ring like that so not sure whether I'd like it or not......? I liked the hammered silver look though?
It's still showing on the website at the TSV price of £17.98, how odd!

It is odd isnt it! I love the hammered silver look too. I like bold jewellery statement pieces.

Fortunately, not my style, though it looks nice.

Hhmm, yes, that's how I feel about it I think!
DD & I are currently trawling our way through the clearance jewellery looking for heavily reduced rings in odd sizes as we both have small fingers! This is not only marvellously economical but there is also the fun of the hunt involved! lol
We have made a shortlist, a shame the website has no facility for a 'watch' list, similar to eBay's as if we don't write them down, we keep forgetting what we looked at & liked! lol

Me too

Hi,
I did that as well. I have the Chateau d'Argent interchangeable pendant and bangle and one of the stones is carnelian. I also have a pair of carnelian drop earrings, so my set is now complete.

:1::1::1:

Glad you mentioned the TSV ring - surprisingly no one commented on it yesterday and it didn't sell out. I thought it was a fab TSV and I really felt sorry for Dominique as I thought the ring would sell out very quickly.

I went for the carnelian one as I've got a carnelian neckwire pendant from that range. I thought the etruscan hammered bezel made it so sparkly and dramatic. Can't wait to receive it!:1:

I was, too, surprised it did not sell out.
A SS gemset ring of this size, handcrafted in Mexico - which is said to have the best quality silver - for just under £18, unbelievable value!!
I went for the black agate and I cannot wait for it to arrive in the post.

I ordered it too, the Carnelian option, in the launch hour as I was convinced it would sell out.

Taxco is my favourite QVC jewellery range. I was disappointed that there wasn't a Turquoise option though.

Taxco is my favourite QVC jewellery range. I was disappointed that there wasn't a Turquoise option though.

so was i! so i ordered another ring with trq, which was also new and prettier imo. and the price was just £19.50 (item no 693944).

I'm sure for those who love it will find much peasure in it however it wasn't up my street, in fact the more I looked at it the more it looked like a giant hat. Good price though.

I'm sure for those who love it will find much peasure in it however it wasn't up my street, in fact the more I looked at it the more it looked like a giant hat. Good price though.

I thought that too! I bought a bracelet - a bangle really. I have small wrists and I hope that I can close it as the guest said. I thought some of the things she brought were lovely especially the pendnts but I look silly in big itmes of jewelery

Have just received my Taxco silver ring TSV and it's fabulous! Even though it's quite a big piece, it fits very comfortably. Am going to look for something to match it now. Anyone out there can recommend a nice bracelet or pendant in carnelian?

Beautiful ring

Hi,
My Taxco TSV ring arrived today and it is bold and beautiful. I love it!

:7::7::7:

i received mine today, too. so beautifully crafted and the weight of it!!!
i cannot believe the value:30:
Helena, wouldn't you rather wear the ring with pure silver hammered pendant, bracelet or earrings so that the carnelian ring becomes the centrepiece?:33:

Latest posts

Back