Sick of the smokey eye !!!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Blue star

Registered Shopper
Have to say QVC and the makeup brands are the safest brands mally ,laura geller tarte,bare minerals doll 10 all the eye shadows are geared to the brown boring smokey eye and AY raves about it and they turn every eyeshadow into a boring smokey eye and most demo s are for it as well theres an odd eyeliner with colour but there few and far between I'm blue eyed and I blonde and I look bruised with them lets have some colour and ally young would look better without the brown so called smokey eye time for some colour Q

I have to agree Blue Star. I'm really fed up with most of the Beauty TSV's including a brown eye shadow pallette. A bit of variety wouldn't go amiss now and again.

I don't mind it but do think a new look would be an advantage and more up to date! To samey :mysmilie_12:

Your right donna255 AY always looks awful the black circles show huge with her makeup but ive noticed shes either shinning like a bright light or shes that much makeup on she looks caked and she needs to sort her hair out as does JR they both need a dam good cut and restyle soo dated as the resident beauty expert you would think she would have more samples of the products than she knows what to do with but she champions them all!!! but i dont think she uses them

Latest posts

Back