Shopping Telly Awards: Best Foundation (Multiple Choice)

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Best Foundation

• Laura Geller Balance and Brighten

Votes: 22 37.3%
  • Laura Geller Liquid Radiance Foundation

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Bareminerals Orginal Foundation

Votes: 15 25.4%
  • Bareminerals Ready Foundation

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Bareminerals BareSkin Foundation

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • Doll 10 Hydra Fluid Foundation Drops

Votes: 8 13.6%
  • Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Foundation

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Ybf Hands-Free Light Diffusing Foundation

• Josie Maran Argan Matchmaker Serum Foundation

• Mally Ultimate Performance Professional Foundation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mally Visible Skin Adjustable Coverage Foundation

• Mally Effortless Airbrush Mousse Foundation

• Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation

• BECCA Ultimate Coverage Complexion Foundation Creme

• Bobbi Brown Longwear Even Finish Compact Foundation

• Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation Stick

• Eve Pearl High Definition Dual Foundation

• Gale Hayman Youth Lift Soft Focus Foundation

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Japonesque Luminous Foundation

• New CID i-Perfection Foundation

• Perricone No Foundation Foundation

• Joan Collins First Base Foundation

• Judith Williams Luxury Diamond Magic Makeup

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Other

Votes: 8 13.6%
  • High Street

Votes: 16 27.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted for Doll10, Bare Minerals Original, Tarte and the Bobby Brown foundation stick. My "other" vote went to Decleor Aroma white C even skin tone revealer SPF 50 and for a couple of unlisted Mally ones. My shade seems to be "light" in just about every one, except the Bobby Brown foundation stick where I am "warm sand".

I voted for Doll 10 although my favourite is Giorgio Armani luminous silk foundation.
:mysmilie_7:

OhEmGee - that sounds incredible, just the name! Where's the best place to buy it?

I buy it from Selfridges,the reason I like it is because it gives my skin a glow.

Armani luminous silk foundation for me. I also like their maestro.

That's two of you said this now and I'd never heard of it. I've got to seek this bad boy out.

****** hell, even I want to try this out now, and believe it or not, I don't wear make-up!! Ha Ha

Got to be honest I don't really wear foundation, out of laziness probably though, rather than lack of need. When I was younger I religiously wore a Rimmel one, it was in a burgundy tube and its shade was called Pale Biscuit. Whereas these days I just use a touch of concealer and translucent powder and a lip gloss. Despite having LG B&B from her TSV and a a couple of little pots from Bare Minerals in my make up bag (all their choices of different loose powders totally confuse me!). Full foundation just makes me think I have to follow through with the works ... what a slob I have appear to have become :mysmilie_8::mysmilie_8:

Selfridges and some larger John Lewis stores. You can get colour matched and a sample to try.

Thanks for all info, everyone. I had a brief look online and saw Debenhams do it as well but that may be online only and there's no way I can buy without being colour matched, as you say. They seem to have lots of shades, which is always a good sign. I have not had a colour matching in any brand for ages so this is my opportunity ... next time I'm near a John Lewis, Selfridges or Debenhams.

Latest posts

Back