Separated at birth

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sim1

Registered Shopper
I know this may sound a little mad but while watching Charlie this morning, I thought he could have been separated at birth from David Cameron!!!

Am expecting all sorts of replies to this but maybe to make it a bit of fun...can we work out who other presenters/guests could be separated from.....(and be nice...well sorta nice!!!!) :thinking:

Great thread! I will keep thinking about this but first thoughts are: Dawn Bibby - Diana Dors on an off day, Claire Sutton - Princess Diana's slightly uglier sister, Pipa Van Der whatever it is - one of the Rats of Nimh.

Hope I wasn't too horrid. I've been told that my doppelganger is Ruby Wax which I'm not too happy about!

Everytime I watch Embarrassing Bodies I keep thinking Julia is presenting - she looks so much like Dr Dawn :grin:

Pippa always reminds me of Topo Gigio { showing ny age there ! } and I think Jill Franks looks so much like Dave Hill from Slade that they must be related.

I said this on the honora thread, but when Ralph isn't smiling he does something with his mouth that just makes me think of Ann Widdecombe! He's definitely had a mouthful of veneers and seems to be having a spot of bother with them.

I know this may sound a little mad but while watching Charlie this morning, I thought he could have been separated at birth from David Cameron!!!

Am expecting all sorts of replies to this but maybe to make it a bit of fun...can we work out who other presenters/guests could be separated from.....(and be nice...well sorta nice!!!!) :thinking:

You might be onto something there - they both make me cringe and run away :puke: so there must be some similarity! :happy:

Somebody told me recently that I'm a cross between "Poppy" from a Mike Leigh film that I can't remember the name of and "Dawn French in her heyday". It's not often that I'm lost for words...but that shut me up!

You might be onto something there - they both make me cringe and run away :puke: so there must be some similarity! :happy:

Somebody told me recently that I'm a cross between "Poppy" from a Mike Leigh film that I can't remember the name of and "Dawn French in her heyday". It's not often that I'm lost for words...but that shut me up!

Don't know Poppy but always thought D.F. was lovely - especially in her Heyday....

I used to be mistaken for Nerys Hughes back in the days of the Liver Birds when we were both a lot skinnier.....
http://www.bbc.co.uk/wales/northeast/guides/halloffame/showbiz/nerys_hughes.shtml

Last edited:
Don't shoot me but Jill Franks reminds me of Skeletor from Masters of the Universe. Same bone structure!

LOL!! Ciociaria. Ali Keenan is definitely a double for Madge in Benidorm, and of course, JF is the double of the animated Iggy Pop, (the one in the car in the TV advert), she's not as good looking as the original. Pippa reminds me of a little elf in a book I used to read to my son. I was once mistaken for Pauline Collins, (Shirley Valentine).

Attachments

• madge.jpg
    madge.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 213

Poppy was from Happy-Go-Lucky and was played by Sally Hawkins - a very good looking woman :up:

I bleached my hair blonde and cut it short back in the late 80's. Was hoping for a Madonna/Marilyn effect but kept getting told I looked like Doris Day :doh:

Cloudier

I know I've posted some of these before but it was ages ago.

Jude x

Attachments

• cloudier2.JPG
    cloudier2.JPG
    21.7 KB · Views: 207
Dale and a Thunderbird puppet.
Richard Jackson and a garden gnome:happy::happy:

my personal favourite....

Julia Roberts and Michele Hope.

Attachments

• baby jane.jpg
    baby jane.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 237
Pippa always reminds me of Topo Gigio { showing ny age there ! } and I think Jill Franks looks so much like Dave Hill from Slade that they must be related.

Love the Jill Franks/Dave Hill lookylikey! If only we could see her dressed in a silver jumpsuit with platforms & a guitar the resemblance would be even more striking!

Especially for LemonSqueezy:

Malcolm Harradine

Attachments

• swedishchef460.jpg
    swedishchef460.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 184
Anthony Heywood?

Anybody?

Too much hair eh? Back to the drawing board....

Attachments

• ****.jpg
    ****.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 189

Latest posts

Back