Scared Stiff

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lawrenson

Registered Shopper
Hi,

OK, so I don't actually WATCH QVC very often anymore unless there is something I want.

Basso is on now (I know, I know) but the young Irish presenter on with him seems TERRIFIED :sweat:

Dunno whats up with him.

Cheers,
Karen

Hi,

OK, so I don't actually WATCH QVC very often anymore unless there is something I want.

Basso is on now (I know, I know) but the young Irish presenter on with him seems TERRIFIED :sweat:

Dunno whats up with him.

Cheers,
Karen

Probably read posts on here about how Basso allegedly gets skins for the furrier side of his business! That would scare the life out of anyone!
SHAME ON YOU QVC! Goodness knows why you stock items from such a barbaric retailer thus expanding his horrific empire! One of the reasons why me & many others have stopped buying anything from QVC now.

Last edited:
Hi

Dennis gave him a big compliment and he seemed to settle down a bit.

Now hes on Lola Rose and seems a bit calmer.

Maybe he was drafted in at short notice to cover for snowed-in presenters?

I would check to see who was sposed to be on, but the website isnt working for me...

Cheers,
karen

Checked was meant to be Jilly H. so well spotted Lawrenson, he must be unprepared, and nervous as you said/

what a very strange show, the Irish laddy & Dennis both talking over each other , he did look very uncomfortable with Dennis , maybe his larger than life presence & that booming voice, i think he felt a bit intimidated by him, when he went over to the models did anyone hear the laddy say .. i am not going to stop him'' ..lol

It was weird. At the end, Micael went to sort of shake Barsehole's hand to close the show out, but Barsehole grabbed hold of his shoulder and wouldn't let go. Poor Micael looked utterly terrified.

I was getting odd vibes from that pairing too. I wondered if there was a sub plot going on. I'm starting to warm to Miceal. He was on with Roger at 11.00 doing Lola Rose and they had people tweeting what they think Nicky has called her baby. They said it was a five letter name and Miceal said oh, maybe she's called him Miceal! Bless him. In case anyone's interested btw, turns out to be Oscar.

I was getting odd vibes from that pairing too. I wondered if there was a sub plot going on. I'm starting to warm to Miceal. He was on with Roger at 11.00 doing Lola Rose and they had people tweeting what they think Nicky has called her baby. They said it was a five letter name and Miceal said oh, maybe she's called him Miceal! Bless him. In case anyone's interested btw, turns out to be Oscar.

Yes, I heard him say that. Not knowing how many letters in your own name. Odd, to say the least.

I thought he looked apprehensive with B as well but then who wouldn't he's a large bloke and doesn't always come across as the most friendliest of people - I would imagine he has a reputation at Q from other presenters' experience.

That being said I thought he did really well and looked very smart in his suit.

Latest posts

Back