Sarah Chapman TSV 17/4/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Rumour has it this could be the Tsv :mysmilie_59::mysmilie_11: ......

botox-treatment1.jpg

At least SArah Chapman admits to using Botox, but I'm still not tempted. If the range was that good, she wouldn't need it IMO.

I think so too MrMarple and not tempted so far, saving myself for the EHardie new set when available

I don't mind Ian I have two of her tsvs unopened and two on the go, just looking forward to the new oil in the set if the price is right

well its been known to be up to 12 months before some things ive posted before but i bet the price will be no cheaper than emma hardie direct thats even if they bring it to air as just because there is new things doesnt mean it will come to air

Yes, I still wonder about the new items you posted more than a year ago now, brand called sowething silly cows or silly dogs and never aired, I don't remember exactly what it was called but something you wouldn't want to say on air. Do you remember?

Has Rodial left qvc? I had a freebie in my beauty bash goodie bad and briefly stopped at their stall so thought they were going strong.

could be the case as i have lots of new things but some of them are like items from brands that have long gone & that are never to appear again an example is rodial ive got lots of new items but as Q dont stock them now they wont be coming to air so
I soooo hope that won't be the case with Emma Hardie, I have been waiting for a TSV for ages already.

Latest posts

Back