Sally Jacks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

yep she sure does!!
she's not the worst 'baddy' but definitely has the biggest gob and one of the worst screechiest voices ever.........like nails down a blackboard!
I think the other half pays more attention than I give him credit for!!

Compared to the appalling Caroline Lyndsay and Nicola 'Lola' George i'd say that Sally is almost angelic.

But still very loud though! Foghorn ha ha.

i know her mouth could be filled by some very large appendages, I do actually quite like her. Just keep her away from the evening slots when I want to doze off once a while.

not a baddie?

recently she has started to tow the line with the p+p and call charges

however previously other than simon she was the absolute worst for saying things like get 7 for 7p

not a baddie?

recently she has started to tow the line with the p+p and call charges

however previously other than simon she was the absolute worst for saying things like get 7 for 7p

Of course you are absolutely correct NTB, in fact I believe I have posted to that effect. Looking back Sally was indeed one of the worst for the multibuy monstrosity.

I guess I was really talking about her product descriptions, thankfully the P+P seems to be less of a problem now but only because they were pulled.

On the Blue Magic slot, she says you need to wear gloves, but that is the same as with any cleaning things you buy from the supermarket'

Well, is it? If I get the flash out or fairy liquid, I dont need to wear protective gloves!

She is repeating over again, how you need to wear the gloves. I think they must have hammered this point to the presenters. Covering their backs?

She is repeating over again, how you need to wear the gloves. I think they must have hammered this point to the presenters. Covering their backs?
Yep after the recently upheld ASA ruling. Reading about the complaint I could have been mistaken to think they were talking about a skin product :grin:

This woman has just done the winky wink :wink: sincerity look to the camera & said "I've loved havin your company tonite, it's been a pleasure as always". How can she, she doesn't know me!! Should I be scared?? :sweat:

i know her mouth could be filled by some very large appendages, I do actually quite like her. Just keep her away from the evening slots when I want to doze off once a while.

Er... :wait:

Everytime l see her on all she keeps going about is being 'larger busted' :clapping:

Everytime l see her on all she keeps going about is being 'larger busted' :clapping:

What she means is that she's a big tit.

Has anyone else seen the "Boudoir lingerie" our Sal was selling tonight?

Looked like something old pervs would order from the naughty ads in the back of a tabloid.

Also, why would you want pockets in your knickers? :wonder:

What she means is that she's a big tit.

Has anyone else seen the "Boudoir lingerie" our Sal was selling tonight?

Looked like something old pervs would order from the naughty ads in the back of a tabloid.

Also, why would you want pockets in your knickers? :wonder:

To keep your earnings in?!

Is it just me but has anyone else noticed how differently Sally behaves when she hands over to anyone else but James Russell? She is really friendly and chatty but seems to totally clam up when handing to the influential and persuasive one.

why o why o why does she keep ****** saying very very very very all the time? its so very very very very annoying!
god shes just said it again as im typing 'very very very very nice' AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Is she selling Agent Provocateur perfume again today? I wanted to listen again. I'm sure she got Agent P and (the) Sex (boutique) mixed up yesterday, but I was only half listening. I'm sure she said AP was started/founded by Malcolm McLaren. AFAIK he had nothing to do with it? He founded 'Sex'.

thats amazing amazing amazing and according to sally the cherrys give you the anti-oxygens whatever they are?

Latest posts

Back