SALE20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've just ordered an item (3 galvanised cases) in the clearance sale, then applied the Sale20 as confirmed on screen. It was accepted at checkout BUT when i checked the order status it showed the price charged was WITHOUT the further 20% off, so I cancelled and then tried again with a re-order, same thing happened. So I've cancelled again. I'm not risking it again because I'm not taking a chance that I may or not be charged the discount-, which is £14 and the cost of returning would be abortive. Tried speaking to someone at QVC but it's as bad as getting through to my local surgery.
My problem was it wouldn't accept it in the first place!

I ordered a second item this afternoon and added the SALE20 code and, as before, it worked and my confirmation email shows the reduced amount. It was confirmed in the pending status in my bank account. However, as with Brissles’ order, it didn’t show any reduction in the price when I checked the order status but it has definitely gone through.

If it’s worked twice for me but not for others then the IT department need to fine tweak things because it should have worked for everyone who has used that code.

Tried to order another pair of PJs that were reduced but the code sale20 wouldn't work. Possibly because its on 4 easy pays. I wanted them anyway so just bought them. As for that Ninja Foodi that someone was asking about, I'm very tempted to go for another but I've been put off by the fact that the one I bought for £300 packed up very shortly after the guarantee expired and is now taking up room in the shed as I couldn't find anyone anywhere to have a look at repairing it. They are brilliant but the aftercare customer service is non existent if things go wrong.

CC

Tried to order another pair of PJs that were reduced but the code sale20 wouldn't work. Possibly because its on 4 easy pays. I wanted them anyway so just bought them. As for that Ninja Foodi that someone was asking about, I'm very tempted to go for another but I've been put off by the fact that the one I bought for £300 packed up very shortly after the guarantee expired and is now taking up room in the shed as I couldn't find anyone anywhere to have a look at repairing it. They are brilliant but the aftercare customer service is non existent if things go wrong.

CC
Our ninja foodi blew the plug after 30 days.
Amazon refunded immediately but took a few phone calls for the Royal Mail to collect as it was too big and heavy to try and get it to the post office.
We went to Lakeland and got one of their Instapots

I can't resist a bargain, so I re-bought the pan set which is in clearance AND with 20% off, so a lot cheaper than I paid last time.

Last time I bought the blue one, this time there was only stainless steel left, which I have to say I now prefer.

Today I received the tool I ordered, which had full tracking, and also the pan set, which had no tracking whatsover, not even an email to say that it was on its way.

BTW it is definitely brand new, not a return.

When I returned the previous one, I had great difficulty trying to repack it, so this time I wrote step by step instructions as I unboxed it, just in case I needed to return it again.

I can't resist a bargain, so I re-bought the pan set which is in clearance AND with 20% off, so a lot cheaper than I paid last time.

Last time I bought the blue one, this time there was only stainless steel left, which I have to say I now prefer.

Today I received the tool I ordered, which had full tracking, and also the pan set, which had no tracking whatsover, not even an email to say that it was on its way.

BTW it is definitely brand new, not a return.

When I returned the previous one, I had great difficulty trying to repack it, so this time I wrote step by step instructions as I unboxed it, just in case I needed to return it again.
OK, no need to rub it in! I have already had one good strop about the price difference! I am a sucker for a bargain, too, and for a brief second, when I first saw the price last week, I almost bought a second one myself!

The silver is lovely, isn’t it? I always buy polished / chrome look pans as I think they look professional and timeless.

I bought that Harry Slatkin luminiere (yes, I know, I know) it was on sale and EZ pays and I also got 20% off. Then I saw a gorgeous faux fur Ben de Lisi coat which was on EZ but I couldn't have both the EZ and the discount so I went for the discount. I think at first they were allowing both and then changed it as the presenters are now definitely saying you can't do both.

I am now not buying any more crap as I already said I was clearing out - only to be replaced by more. I'm a lost cause.

CC

OK, no need to rub it in! I have already had one good strop about the price difference! I am a sucker for a bargain, too, and for a brief second, when I first saw the price last week, I almost bought a second one myself!

The silver is lovely, isn’t it? I always buy polished / chrome look pans as I think they look professional and timeless.
There are a couple of items that I bought previously that are now drastically reduced in clearance to about 1/2 price, including the WRAP-IT straps TSV, and I even bought TWO sets. :(

I bought that Harry Slatkin luminiere (yes, I know, I know) it was on sale and EZ pays and I also got 20% off. Then I saw a gorgeous faux fur Ben de Lisi coat which was on EZ but I couldn't have both the EZ and the discount so I went for the discount. I think at first they were allowing both and then changed it as the presenters are now definitely saying you can't do both.

I am now not buying any more crap as I already said I was clearing out - only to be replaced by more. I'm a lost cause.

CC
I must admit I have bought three things in the past week using (and because of) the SALE20 code. I am deeply ashamed but it’s too late now!

There are a couple of items that I bought previously that are now drastically reduced in clearance to about 1/2 price, including the WRAP-IT straps TSV, and I even bought TWO sets. :(
It’s so annoying, isn’t it? I suppose you win some, you lose some. Hopefully, the excellent saving on the pan set you bought makes up for the “over-payments” on other things.

I found out, to my cost, that SALE20 only applies to clearance items, and not to big deals, feature prices, or any other special offers.

It seems odd to reduce the price of items which are already at a very low price, but I took advantage of it a few times.
A 15% off Sale/Clearance items worked for me on an OTO earlier this year. I was surprised but happy, obviously. But no doubt they will have clamped down on that sort of thing to stop us getting too many bargains. Oh, SALE20 does work on Outlet items, by the way, or is Outlet a “sub-section” of Clearance as it were?

Last day for the code today, of course. I’m going to have another scan through in a bit in case I spot anything else I fancy. I did have my eye on a couple of things I was going to think about - one sold out yesterday so the decision was taken away from me and I’m not bothered. I didn’t buy much from Q this year and now I’m making up for it but sod it!

A 15% off Sale/Clearance items worked for me on an OTO earlier this year. I was surprised but happy, obviously. But no doubt they will have clamped down on that sort of thing to stop us getting too many bargains. Oh, SALE20 does work on Outlet items, by the way, or is Outlet a “sub-section” of Clearance as it were?

Last day for the code today, of course. I’m going to have another scan through in a bit in case I spot anything else I fancy. I did have my eye on a couple of things I was going to think about - one sold out yesterday so the decision was taken away from me and I’m not bothered. I didn’t buy much from Q this year and now I’m making up for it but sod it!
I wondered when the code would end.

There is a good deal on 25 lock'n'locks (the largest set they've ever done) but the PP of £4-95 is about 1/4 the price of the item (but still fairly good value).

That’s a fantastic deal. Hadn’t seen that one. The boxes are all useful sizes for me, too (I like the odd big container but have enough). If only I had a spare empty corner somewhere other than the downstairs loo!

A shame about the P&P cost - it’s off-putting but I have got quite used to just seeing the inclusive price of things from Q. It would only be £20.89 all-in, using the code.

PS I thought Q used to count lids separately - ie this would have been called a 50 piece set at one time?? Or am I mis-remembering?

I found out, to my cost, that SALE20 only applies to clearance items, and not to big deals, feature prices, or any other special offers.

It seems odd to reduce the price of items which are already at a very low price, but I took advantage of it a few times.
thats always been the case with that code because Big Deals, TSVS & Feature prices are not clearence prices the only items that it works on are the Outlet items & Clearence items

I wondered when the code would end.

There is a good deal on 25 lock'n'locks (the largest set they've ever done) but the PP of £4-95 is about 1/4 the price of the item (but still fairly good value).

Oh no don’t remind me!

I’ve had my eye on this a few times!

Even including the postage, it’s practically a pound a box!

And the price of the Lock n locks recently has shot up…

But can I store 25 more sets?!!

That’s a fantastic deal. Hadn’t seen that one. The boxes are all useful sizes for me, too (I like the odd big container but have enough). If only I had a spare empty corner somewhere other than the downstairs loo!

A shame about the P&P cost - it’s off-putting but I have got quite used to just seeing the inclusive price of things from Q. It would only be £20.89 all-in, using the code.

PS I thought Q used to count lids separately - ie this would have been called a 50 piece set at one time?? Or am I mis-remembering?

LOL sadly I don’t have a downstairs loo - my dream! - and under the stairs is already jammed!

Maybe I could put some in the shed?!

And don’t worry it is 25 boxes plus their lids (so 50 pieces altogether!) x

Latest posts

Back