Ruth Langsford TSV 11/10/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They must be raking in the sales to keep up this relentless ‘is there ever a day without Ruth on QVC’? I would use ‘overkill’ myself it is taking a long time for people to realise they can better for less elsewhere.
Exactly, I really don't understand the appeal, walk into any M&S and those jumpers she flogs at £50 quid a pop, you will see similar and nicer on the rails for £20 to £30 quid, I suppose some people never learn!!

Can’t remember which brand it was, but I think it was Marla Wynne, had a cashmere blend jumper being shown on air. No mention of the percentage. I looked on line and it was only 5% cashmere. Was in the £90 price bracket.
M and S prices for pure cashmere!! £89 in loads of colours. Rip off Marla, rip off.

They must be raking in the sales to keep up this relentless ‘is there ever a day without Ruth on QVC’? I would use ‘overkill’ myself it is taking a long time for people to realise they can better for less elsewhere.
Every time I drop onto the QVC channel she’s on it doing a double act with her bestie Cabler. It’s beyond cringeworthy. I wouldn’t care if her clothes were stylish but mostly they’re just shapeless and frumpy. And the jumpers - don’t get me started. They must be selling in their thousands for them to keep putting her on but it’s a source of total amazement to me that people are continually willing to part with that much cash for any of them. I think QVC must be struggling to fill their air time. This is a plea from the heart - If any of the big wigs at Q happen to read this can you please give her a break (a long one)!

Every time I drop onto the QVC channel she’s on it doing a double act with her bestie Cabler. It’s beyond cringeworthy. I wouldn’t care if her clothes were stylish but mostly they’re just shapeless and frumpy. And the jumpers - don’t get me started. They must be selling in their thousands for them to keep putting her on but it’s a source of total amazement to me that people are continually willing to part with that much cash for any of them. I think QVC must be struggling to fill their air time. This is a plea from the heart - If any of the big wigs at Q happen to read this can you please give her a break (a long one)!
It used to be the same with Marla Wynn she was constantly on. Don't see so much of her now.

QVC won't get rid of Ruth, she's very popular and sells loads. Making both Q and Ruth herself lots of dosh I should imagine. I bought a dress once but sent it back as it didn't fit, the colour wasn't the same in real life and it wasn't very good quality for the price.

CC

It used to be the same with Marla Wynn she was constantly on. Don't see so much of her now.
I saw a show the other day. Marlas’ offerings seem to be morphing into the usual Q garments. Not a fan of her stuff but at least they were different. I thought I was watching Kim when I saw an edge to edge polyester cardi.

Latest posts

Back