RJ alert

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mossie

Registered Shopper
Warning Warning RJ will be unleashing his nutrients again shortly along with his many other products.

Lol Richard Jackson has been around for years. He is like a strange little gnome with a growling voice, but on amphetamines!

I like him, he knows what he is talking about and his nutrients really work, I am an avid user of Flower Power.

Admittedly he has been on too much lately, but so has Northern Nights. Where are Honora Pearls and Nina Leonard?

I like him, he knows what he is talking about and his nutrients really work, I am an avid user of Flower Power.

Admittedly he has been on too much lately, but so has Northern Nights. Where are Honora Pearls and Nina Leonard?

With all due respect, if you live in the South of France then growing conditions are a little different than here in Manchester. RJ's plants do precisely nothing in my garden, with or without flower power. In fact all it did for me was stain my fingers a rather fetching shade of dirty brown.

With all due respect, if you live in the South of France then growing conditions are a little different than here in Manchester. RJ's plants do precisely nothing in my garden, with or without flower power. In fact all it did for me was stain my fingers a rather fetching shade of dirty brown.

Yes you are quite right it is very different here, but just as much as a challenge. QVC won't send plants here which is a shame, I think probably due to the plant health regulations (I use to work for Fisons a long time ago). It normally to do with the soil around the plant, but I can't even get the bare root plants sent here.

I would love some different plants here as its all petunias or geraniums, which are nice but can get a bit boring.

My problem therefore is the dryness as here it is also a dry atmosphere and with a lack of rain over the summer, I am watering every day from June onwards normally. I do only use Flower Power twice a week, but I have never had it stain my fingers. I put 2 scoops in the watering can and top up with water, so I never touch the powder.

Yes you are quite right it is very different here, but just as much as a challenge. QVC won't send plants here which is a shame, I think probably due to the plant health regulations (I use to work for Fisons a long time ago). It normally to do with the soil around the plant, but I can't even get the bare root plants sent here.

I would love some different plants here as its all petunias or geraniums, which are nice but can get a bit boring.

My problem therefore is the dryness as here it is also a dry atmosphere and with a lack of rain over the summer, I am watering every day from June onwards normally. I do only use Flower Power twice a week, but I have never had it stain my fingers. I put 2 scoops in the watering can and top up with water, so I never touch the powder.

Where do you live holmca?

Where do you live holmca?

I live in a "perched" village called Moissac Bellevue. Basically its mid point between Nice and Marseille then drive an hour North. I am 15 minutes drive from the Gorges du Verdon.

http://www.lesgorgesduverdon.fr/en/verdon-canyon.html

I bought a holiday home here in 1986 and tried to come here 2 or 3 times a year. I previously lived just outside Cambridge but worked in London for Deutsche Bank as a Research Editor. After 14 years of 17 hour days I decided I had had enough. So I sold up and drove here in my Caterham Seven and stayed. I persuaded my parents to come a year later (didn't take much) and we have never gone back to the UK.

Its a beautiful area and I can recommend it if anyone is trying to make holiday plans.

Latest posts

Back