Revlon have sold Gatineau

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Radiomike

Registered Shopper
It seems this happened last year, but I haven't seen it mentioned here.

During a recent Gatineau show, Andrew Bagley mentioned something about now owning or being in charge of the brand and how he was looking forward to hiring new scientists and researchers to develop products.

I had a quick Google and, sure enough, Revlon have sold Gatineau to his company, The Skincare Sanctuary. This article is from last July:

Andrew must be worth a fair bit if he can afford to buy a brand like Gatineau. Perhaps the Internationally Renowned, Industry Respected, "Most Powerful Woman in the Beauty Industry", Resident Beauty Expert and Independent Consultant is his business partner...

Andrew must be worth a fair bit if he can afford to buy a brand like Gatineau. Perhaps the Internationally Renowned, Industry Respected, "Most Powerful Woman in the Beauty Industry", Resident Beauty Expert and Independent Consultant is his business partner...
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• 6323B3E4-94EA-42F4-9E81-81EABCFB22B0.jpeg
    6323B3E4-94EA-42F4-9E81-81EABCFB22B0.jpeg
    149 KB · Views: 590
Interesting that one of the resigned status people has the surname Bagley.
I have always felt that Baggers is minted. He does a classic car show at a country house every year, C-19 permitting, if I recall correctly.
Sarah Bagley is his wife 👍 Done some googling and it seems that she is from a wealthy family.

…as well, for you….

Internationally Renowned, Industry Respected, "Most Powerful Woman in the Beauty Industry", Resident Beauty Expert and Independent Consultant is his business partner...
With an international luxury all expense spared road trip just for you to prove it:
😉🤭😂

Attachments

• A163DFD6-5BAD-4E0A-9BC9-7BC708D3FBA1.jpeg
    A163DFD6-5BAD-4E0A-9BC9-7BC708D3FBA1.jpeg
    130.5 KB · Views: 125
I didn’t even know it was owned by Revlon! How long ago did that happen? Mind you I haven’t noticed the intense deterioration in the brand as occurred to Decleor after a takeover. Of course if it was years and years ago, that’s all I would have known. Funny how Andrew always banged on about Jeanne Gatineau but never mentioned Revlon. And he always mentioned those numerous scientists in France too. Who employed them?

I didn’t even know it was owned by Revlon! How long ago did that happen? Mind you I haven’t noticed the intense deterioration in the brand as occurred to Decleor after a takeover. Of course if it was years and years ago, that’s all I would have known. Funny how Andrew always banged on about Jeanne Gatineau but never mentioned Revlon. And he always mentioned those numerous scientists in France too. Who employed them?
Believe it or not, since the 90s.

Sarah Bagley is his wife 👍 Done some googling and it seems that she is from a wealthy family.
Do you know her maiden name then?

Bagley is his family name.

There are lots of Bagleys on Andrew’s companies boards?

As well as the skincare company he seems to run another company which also includes several family members...

Plus his has an events company (hence the car show mentioned above)... and was previously involved in a company which is listed as selling “used vehicles” which amused me!

Here’s some blurb on Andrew’s history with Gatineau:

Latest posts

Back