Revitalash Overacting

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

what do the men think? cos she has that look about her of a woman who drives all other women up the wall but who men like.

what do the men think? cos she has that look about her of a woman who drives all other women up the wall but who men like.

I quizzed OH on this very subject just now & he just stared at me blankly with that sort of 'does not compute' look (although he knew who I meant) men have if you ask them about something that they have never actually considered themselves & that does not have a simple yes/no answer......by which I took it to mean that she comes into the insignificant & not worthy of his attention category! :giggle:

(I suspect if he were trapped in an office with the irritating little twerp for 8 hours a day, every day, his answer might be something different! lol)

She is extremely annoying, think she needs to watch herself back sometime and see what we have to see. If I spent £53 + p&p on my eyelashes my husband would think I'd lost the plot!

Look at me and i have only been using Revitalash for a week long lashes 2.jpg

I have never seen her (sounds as if I've been lucky), but I have been using Revitalash (bought from Amazon) for a few months in the evening and Lipocils in the morning and I now have one pair of off the shelf reading glasses that are uncomfortable to wear because my eyelashes touch the lens. (Runs and ducks for cover, but it's really true!)

Has anyone seen the newest 'craze' in eyelashes for car headlights? Seriously!

Yes I thought it quite bizare, I can appreciate younger girls going for it but I regularly see a woman in her 40's driving a pink car with these things on the lights. Now I know you may say it could be her daughters car but I see her almost everyday (you could also say Im a misarable old cow and should live and let live) but wheres the fun in that :giggle:

ps she also was a sticker saying babe inside!

Heck Yorko, I would never be driving that car. Many years ago I saw an Oprah show, where a SafetyConsciousOfficer was sharing things to make women less vulnerable while driving. a) Don't mark your car in any way so it will be identified that the driver is a woman [eg: pink fluffy steering wheel, ShopTilYouDrop sign] and b) at night, tie back your hair and tuck it inside a baseball cap, so to a car following you, you look like a male driver when he sees you and the peak in profile. I have shared this with my gal friends who now keep a baseball cap in their car. One friend who told her hubby this, he went to town and bought one for her, surprising her with it. She was 71 at the time and drove home late frequently ... and now I share it with you. x Snarly

I never drive too close to drivers wearing a hat; boy racers in baseball caps or over-sized tea-cosies, DCI Frost lookalikes in trilby with shaving brush in the band, Mrs Slocombe / Hyacinth Bucket old dears-in-minature who view the road through their steering wheel (if at all), pissed totty in a fascinator leaving a wedding or the races and now paranoid women who watch Oprah....it's a jungle out there!

Jude xx

Latest posts

Back