Revitalash And Alison Young

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

donna255

ShoppingTelly Supporter
Been thinking about this and finally decided to post.

So the last Tarte shows end of March, on the Friday night I caught part of AY and the demo of the duo mascaras.

She said, she had stopped using Revitalash 7 months ago. I thought strange wasn't there a TSV in late January and weren't the presenters raving about it. I wonder why she decided to stop after raving about it for so long and going on about the maintenance programe when using it?

I was looking for a cheaper offering of a brow product and I read that the way these things work is that the product 'sticks' to the lashes and prevents them from dropping out as they would in in a normal cycle. Don't know if it's true or not.

I heard her say that too Donna. I wonder whether QVC will be selling a different lash booster product in the near future? Maybe in a couple of months Revitalash will get the heave-ho and Ali will tell us how she's been using the new brand for a couple of months and got phenomenal results just from that?

I gave up with it after one purchase a couple of years ago. It worked on only one eye and made me look lop-sided.

Maybe they'll go back to Talika? Their eye makeup remover was brilliant, and really conditioning as was their lash product, altho' bottles were small.

There's a difference between Lumigan and Revitalash. I've been offered Lumigan by a friend who has the drops for pressure in her eye balls but my eyes are hazel and I like them the colour they are, so politely declined. Her lashes are crazily long but the irises are dark brown, because the drops go directly in her eyes. There are people who get the lash results without the darkening effect if they apply only to the lashes; I'm too ham-fisted!

i had a bad resaction to revitalsh. my optician says it contains a lot of preservatives to hold on to the lashes. made my eyes sore and red plus i do have an eye condition where the ducts in my eyes are blocked

Well isn't that interesting that Alison has stopped using Revitalash, didn't she say why? I've used it for a couple of years and honestly have got incredible results with it. It's just so expensive so I recently started using Joan Collins' Class Act lash treatment which is about £16 or thereabouts. A lot cheaper so I wasn't really expecting much. I've been using it for about five weeks now and can honestly say my eyelashes still look pretty good so far so appears to be working. If anyone fancies a cheaper alternative to Revitalash I'd say give it a go. Joanie says you can use it on your eyebrows too, although I haven't tried that.

Well isn't that interesting that Alison has stopped using Revitalash, didn't she say why? I've used it for a couple of years and honestly have got incredible results with it. It's just so expensive so I recently started using Joan Collins' Class Act lash treatment which is about £16 or thereabouts. A lot cheaper so I wasn't really expecting much. I've been using it for about five weeks now and can honestly say my eyelashes still look pretty good so far so appears to be working. If anyone fancies a cheaper alternative to Revitalash I'd say give it a go. Joanie says you can use it on your eyebrows too, although I haven't tried that.

No, she did not say why. It was just thrown in when saying the fantastic results from the Tarte mascaras giving you great long lashes. Don't think the mascara actually lengthens your lashes only when wearing it.

I wear brown or burgundy colour wise only.

Chat to any optician and they will tell you these lash enhancing products are bad news for eye health.

Maybe she was having problems with her eyes?

Although it's probably because they have a new brand of lash enhancer to flog...

Latest posts

Back