Alison Young - Is she ill?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The confidant ones always describe themselves as shy, deep down ;-)

And that's the thing you wouldn't be financing anything, a rich lover would be seeing to the tab, just to be in the presence of your charming wit. Think of all those luxurious treatments and fine wining and dining.

Well, never say never, I suppose! I am very shy, though. I spend most of my time reading the papers and listening to the radio. I'm too busy to have much interaction with anyone

Well, never say never, I suppose! I am very shy, though. I spend most of my time reading the papers and listening to the radio. I'm too busy to have much interaction with anyone

I think you should maybe seriously look into it. It can be a successful occupation in life without the sexual element. Although judging by your contribution to the Debbie Flint Pastiche Erotic Fiction thread I should well imagine you may well excel at that too, certainly if your performance were to match your imagination, that's for sure!

And I really don't think "shy" is by any means the correct term to describe you Julius!

I think you should maybe seriously look into it. It can be a successful occupation in life without the sexual element. Although judging by your contribution to the Debbie Flint Pastiche Erotic Fiction thread I should well imagine you may well excel at that too, certainly if your performance were to match your imagination, that's for sure!

And I really don't think "shy" is by any means the correct term to describe you Julius!

I am shy! Really I am. I don't ever go to any work functions. I always make up excuses to avoid them. There's one tomorrow I'm supposed to attend to collect an award. They can award it in my absence! I do find people interesting but I also like to be away from them. I am at peace at home with my books, my papers and my radio.

Latest posts

Back