Reviewers' details

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

felinewoman

Registered Shopper
Hi all

Just noticed that the latest reviews now show ages and how many years you have shopped with QVC. They will be wanting to know what you had for breakfast next! I suppose it is useful if you are looking at something and you know that someone in your age bracket has bought the same thing. I like reading reviews. I also like reading obituaries!!!

Does it really ?? lets hope Tova posts a review we all want to know how old she is.

it would be much more honest and helpful if they put whether it is a staff member or a regular viewer.

I'm not sure what to think about those reviews now.

To give them their dues though, I have submitted a glowing nice review for L'occitane fragrance (twice!) that hasn't been published either time. And yet one I sent in for a Tova fragrance entitled "Absolutely Revolting" was published straight away.

I'm not sure what to think about those reviews now.

To give them their dues though, I have submitted a glowing nice review for L'occitane fragrance (twice!) that hasn't been published either time. And yet one I sent in for a Tova fragrance entitled "Absolutely Revolting" was published straight away.

V interesting Birdie, and a v good point...I think it is good that QVC show the negative reviews but I am not sure how biased the positive ones are...it would be great if QVC could have their reviews as informative as Amazon reviews are (which has a massive influence on my buying patterns). I am sure it is nothing suspicious, but I think it is not as informative as Amazon which is just a little gripe I have as I shop much more from QVC than Amazon.

Latest posts

Back