Reasons not to buy the Kipling TSV...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Emma

Registered Shopper
Please Help Me!!
I WANT IT, I WANT IT, BUT CANT AFFORD IT.
Please give me some other good reasons not to buy it.:58:

1. You'll never keep the pale coloured ones clean?
2. If you get the chocolate one, everyone you've ever met will then know you do your shopping at QVC!

OK, OK, bit feeble I know but was the best I could come up with on the spur of the moment! lol

Glen would probably say its very fashion forward and it will work with your linens and your little pumps but what does he know - the man wears red shoes with no socks!!! So thats reason enough not to buy it!!

It won't actually go with your clothes they way you fantasise it will, and your life won't be emptier for not having it.

It's over £50.00 with p&p for a canvas bag. Think what else you could buy for that much money.

I bought a Travelon bag on QVC a few weeks ago and it is very much in the Kipling style but at half the price.

Check it out!

Like me, you probably have other bags stockpiled in your wardrobe, waiting to be used or brought out again. Have a look to see if there is anything in your bag collection that you haven't used for a while. Bring it out and it will feel as though you've just got a new bag. There, having done that, who needs another?

P.S. I managed not to buy the TSV despite liking it in all 3 colours. I also liked the Fairfax they had on last night in jazzy colours BUT I do have a big collection of bags and the above is what convinced me that I did not need to go for the TSV on this occasion.

Cos when my teenage son came in from school whilst the earlier show was on he said 'Kipling make cakes don't they mum???' LOL

Latest posts

Back