Real Hair Masque....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

aragorn0130

Registered Shopper
Which at £45 could go in my nice 'real pleather' handbag that QVC is always trying to flog me...... What a cheek. I paid a lot of money for Fekkai and it's not nearly as good as Frizz Ease that someone recommended on here (thank you to that person) but seriously, £45?? I think not.....:24:

I wasn't really paying attention to it but I did notice AYs hair was looking a bit crispy she needs to use something in her hair to give it texture.

I caught the last 10/15 minutes of the show and felt really sorry for the guy, he couldn't get a word in edgeways because gobby was up to full speed! :12: She'd ask him about how to use a product, the ingredients, etc. and then never bothered to wait for him to finish his reply. Why oh why don't they tell her from the gallery that she needs to SHUT UP at times........:mad:

I wasn't really paying attention to it but I did notice AYs hair was looking a bit crispy she needs to use something in her hair to give it texture.

Good description! Years ago, a friend's mum used to say Bruce Forsythe's hair looked like 'a bit of fried bread'...

Latest posts

Back