Random rubbishy records

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I used to work with a Gordon. He was actually...😂

My contribution is I've never been to me by Charlene, featuring the line "I've been undressed by kings and seen some things that a man ain't supposed to see"😬😱🤮
I've been to paradise but I've never been to me.

I hate "Where do you go to my lovely" (or something like that) by Peter Sarsdedt (sp).

If it ever comes on the radio, I have to rush to switch it off, and the video is just as bad.

But some people like it, just as well we're not all the same.
Yes, an utter crud record by anyone's standards. Another one I vaguely remember was by two tailors' dummies (sorry, Peter and Gordon) - A World Without Love. What a dirge.

......and here's some more shocking chooons for your consideration (all tv related) Every Loser wins - Nick Berry, More than in Love - Kate Robbins & The worst of them all, Anyone can fall in love - Anita Dobson:sick:🤮💩, FGS Brian May, you are a respected musician from one of the greatest bands the world's ever seen and you didn't stop your wife from making an utter fool of herself, a gentle hand on her shoulder and a "no darling, no" would've done!
Ah, but was this before they got together? If so, I hereby pronounce Brian Not Guilty, Your Honour. :D.

Wasn't this 'wonderful' (crap) song by Anita recorded in the early years of EastEnders?

Wasn't this 'wonderful' (crap) song by Anita recorded in the early years of EastEnders?
It was. Didn't they decide to put words to the theme tune of the programme? Or was that Nick Berry who did that? I know he did the Heartbeat theme. Either or.

Latest posts

Back