Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What a scumbag "Hello marina look at that bag.......no not marina" Then "Shes deaf, cant hear me anyway" deary me does this guy have no respect for others at all? He needs the sack very very quickly!!!

This afternoon i heard shylock say they're bringing back the names on the bottom of screen he INSISTED they bring it back yes so you can namecheck all your "fake" friends

They appear to be slowly but surely reverting back to what they were like before the rebrand. Last time watching, I saw their old promotion featuring the "father and son" wearing the same colour shirt and tie, except of course now featuring the Shop at Bid logo instead. How long will it be before falling prices creep back into the schedule, I wonder?

You would have thought that they were trying to get away from their old Bid TV image at ALL costs, but ultimately it's some of the presenters that are letting the side down, ruining what could have been a (nearly) completely fresh start for them even if some of the regulars have now been shunted off to later slots for most of the time. What they still don't seem to 'get' is that the salespeople who worked 'best' under the old regime aren't necessarily the ones to have in your team if you want to attract new customers, and this illustrates a complete and utter fixation with sales numbers as opposed to reputation or image. If you're after a clean start with debts written off and a fresh capital injection you don't want to keep repeating the same mistakes you were making before it all got out of hand.

Unless they can coast along like Ideal World I predict a slow death for them. Shop at Bid may not die this year or next but it's moderately unlikely that they can survive five more years of this as it stands at present.

In no way is it acceptable to talk to women like he does

He cant even help himself, even IF (which it wasn't) a one of, he then goes on to dig deeper and say "I know all about bags I've dated a few" sitting here getting embarrassed for the idiot :puke:

How the hell does he get away with it?

I suspect this new system has fell flat on it's arse and the management in their desperation have yet again given the stooges free reign to say and do what they like.

Of course it will only hasten their demise, which is nice :mysmilie_59:

He cant even help himself, even IF (which it wasn't) a one of, he then goes on to dig deeper and say "I know all about bags I've dated a few" sitting here getting embarrassed for the idiot :puke:

Thankfully I didn't hear his comment about "dating bags". I didn't think he could get worse. I was wrong.

It looks like Waynetta has threw her Ash Tray at Gollum's head because he didn't muck out the stables properly :mysmilie_59:

image.jpgimage.jpg

But while he has initialled cuffs he still has a pretty hairy snout.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Oink Oink :mysmilie_59:

Nice to see the picture of MM looking like a twat captured for all time having the facial. Thank you Wirral for services to humanity. £70+ - are they having a laugh! Oh year its over £200 from the company direct, year whatever...

Peter Simon is one hell of a salesman. He was making me want this leather coat but then I saw Sherlock posing in it, in a 1980s Kays catalogue style, and I am put right off again.

Peter Simon is one hell of a salesman. He was making me want this leather coat but then I saw Sherlock posing in it, in a 1980s Kays catalogue style, and I am put right off again.

You could have purchased the very one modelled by the old fella - I bet your glad you didn't!:mysmilie_59:

You could have purchased the very one modelled by the old fella - I bet your glad you didn't!:mysmilie_59:

It would probably smell of 9 different species of erotic jasmine or something.

Does look like a nice coat this but I doubt it is worth the thick end of 170 notes. I don't think I could pull it off as I am not tall enough.

Latest posts

Back