Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

He was gushing to sabine about goddess earlier saying something like he's lucky to wake up to her every morning

Let me qualify what I said, i'm only going by what he said himself.

For all I know they could taste like swill but I believe Fag Ash Fungus Feet Waynetta will eat anything, she probably told him it was delish.

I heard she even eats Hay.

yeah yeah, I get it, no need to spell it out.........sheeeesh!! :mysmilie_14:
I love that the goddess is kind to animals, I think that makes her a caring, selfless type of woman IMO
(I notice M&M suggests opposites attract!! hilarious!!)

He was gushing to sabine about goddess earlier saying something like he's lucky to wake up to her every morning

oh LL, did you have to say that? :puke:
waking up next to Gollum is a revolting thought - hmmm, maybe not as revolting as waking up next to Pervy Pete though eh?? :mysmilie_506:

I'd have a teeny bit of respect for gollum if he came out as it were as this m&m user

Apparently M&M professes to be a very good friend of the lady/goddess
We're a cynical bunch on here and felt that maybe it could be Gollum but I feel there may be a much stronger (and less articulate!) defence if it really is him (IMO)

Personally, I can't get enough of hearing about Mikes idyllic home life. The goddess, little 'un, it's like the Waltons. So interesting. :yawn:

I can now reveal the true reason i have sally jaxx's card marked she has 8000 twitter followers and i have 11 not 11thousand... just 11
What's your ID I will follow you in a heartbeat ;-) x Sent from my Vodafone 354 using Forum Runner *meep meep*

Just to add should have read it further up

When selling boom, mr sherlock..

"i could do a list of pros or cons.... under pros it would be like writing war and peace, under cons... well i cant think of any"

Bid are selling it...

Latest posts

Back