Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not a fan of either but gollum saying something along the lines of as an alpha male i go to peter for advice on fragrance inferring that perfumes are a predominantly feminine thing ugh can he get any worse?

Evening all, Once again its the 10pm Freak show down the circus arms with Mike the Smelly expert along with Mr Peter Plastic, hope he doesn't get to warm or he might melt as he is that fake!!

Plastic Peter only makes so much bottles so that its unique................Comedy at its best! :mysmilie_59:

Evening all, Once again its the 10pm Freak show down the circus arms with Mike the Smelly expert along with Mr Peter Plastic, hope he doesn't get to warm or he might melt as he is that fake!!

Plastic Peter only makes so much bottles so that its unique................Comedy at its best! :mysmilie_59:

Schlock said he dosen't put his name on his bottles because 'it's all about the parfum'.

Well it certainly isn't all about the packaging.

image.jpg

These two mugs are on something, more over the top claims "no other channel has sold more perfumes than we have" Yes absolutely true as no other channel try to punt as many bottles as you lot do almost 24/7!

These two mugs are on something, more over the top claims "no other channel has sold more perfumes than we have" Yes absolutely true as no other channel try to punt as many bottles as you lot do almost 24/7!

What was he saying about being on the Radio?

I have only ever heard him once on the Radio and it was the day the ASA referred the shysters to Ofcom

Wow those solar powered lights will be snapped up by councils to replace street lights they are that bright. Those playing MeMike bingo can tick off "I used to be a fully qualified electrician" and "isn't it gooooorgeous"

Sent from my Vodafone 354 using Forum Runner *meep meep*

Apparently Peter knows what women want in perfumes. Pardon me, but we women are all different, which is why thete are thousands of perfumes out there. I wouldn't dream of saying that I know what men want with their fragrance. Arrogance at its best. Off to bed now, goodnight all, don't have nightmares about Peter and his perfume!

Is that to go with "i used to be a sound technician i KNOW sound" when selling headphones anyone would think he just says these things to make you buy :p

Wow those solar powered lights will be snapped up by councils to replace street lights they are that bright. Those playing MeMike bingo can tick off "I used to be a fully qualified electrician" Sent from my Vodafone 354 using Forum Runner *meep meep*

This is a bore of monumental proportions, who does the little tool think he's impressing by stating the exact type of electrical cable?

I can hear him now, boring the arse of anyone who's polite enough to listen to him in a Pub.

What a tosser.

This is a bore of monumental proportions, who does the little tool think he's impressing by stating the exact type of electrical cable? I can hear him now, boring the arse of anyone who's polite enough to listen to him in a Pub. What a tosser.

If like to have a pint please barkeep. Now what do I mean by a pint well it is a unit of measurement a sort of volume if you will. Now you may of noticed I called you barkeep. I hear you think slow down Mike you are talking in clever mumbo jumbo. Now ... Where did she go? Why are all the lights off and I am alone?

Bingo fans ladyslashgoddess and son and a son story. Eyes down for a full house.

If like to have a pint please barkeep. Now what do I mean by a pint well it is a unit of measurement a sort of volume if you will. Now you may of noticed I called you barkeep. I hear you think slow down Mike you are talking in clever mumbo jumbo. Now ... Where did she go? Why are all the lights off and I am alone?

Bingo fans ladyslashgoddess and son and a son story. Eyes down for a full house.

Well they say the bar prices have caused the closure of thousands of Pubs up and down the UK.

Not so in Suffolk, it's the mere sight of Gollum entering a hostelry that has lost Newmarket's Landlords and Landlady's such valuable patronage. The punters scarper faster than the chase at the end of Benny Hill.

chase.jpg

Memo to MeMike, most of us men haven't called women birds since the 90's

He's a ghastly Gollum.

Enjoy.

image.jpg

Now he's selling a yellow bedspread and said 'lemony fresh, lemony fresh with beautiful bright yellows but these aren't lemons, these are roses. This is the rosey bedding'.

What an utter pleb.

Notice him back track with that story. Started off going on about going to the butchers and having a thick steak all round then realised he was talking to us peasants and said but we have the cheap stuff.

Mikes the beding expert is selling a duvet..................But amazingly he is talking about the goddess and little un AND EATING STEAKS!!!! You couldn't make this up, Bizzzzare :mysmilie_48:

Notice him back track with that story. Started off going on about going to the butchers and having a thick steak all round then realised he was talking to us peasants and said but we have the cheap stuff.

The way he always says 'honestly we're not made of money'.

We know you're not Gollum, trust us we know. You lodge in your girlfriends house and work on THE shittiest shopping channel, bar none.

Latest posts

Back