Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Really? and how would you know that? I take offence to your comment, she's a close
friend of mine and she's far from 'horrible' she's dedicated her life to rescuing animals and
is a lovely, kind person. Have you ever heard of the phrase 'opposites attract?
Don't judge people you don't know.

But it's fine for her to judge people?

Fair enough, nobody likes it when their partner is exposed for the bullshitting little creep he actually is.

Really? and how would you know that? I take offence to your comment, she's a close
friend of mine and she's far from 'horrible' she's dedicated her life to rescuing animals and
is a lovely, kind person. Have you ever heard of the phrase 'opposites attract?
Don't judge people you don't know.
Was Mike one of her rescues?

Mike the beauty expert talks utter utter bull, I would love to know if he watches and listens to his previous shows, Why does he insist on saying "If you buy these separate they would be £x £x £x ..........wow" Its like me saying my car was £10k but if I bought the parts separate then built it myself my car would have cost me £70k!

Another point about Mike the beauty expert, its pure comedy gold watching him selling a beauty product as he is miles out of his depth :mysmilie_11: The other shiny presenter could say to Mike the products crap and Mike would agree with him :tongue:

Last edited:
Mike the beauty expert talks utter utter bull, I would love to know if he watches and listens to his previous shows, Why does he insist on saying "If you but these separate they would be £x £x £x ..........wow" Its like me saying my car was £10k but if I bought the parts separate then built it myself my car would have cost me £70k!

Another point about Mike the beauty expert, its pure comedy gold watching him selling a beauty product as he is miles out of his depth :mysmilie_11: The other shiny presenter could say to Mike the products crap and Mike would agree with him :tongue:

They really must remove this utterly talentless and highly dislikable man if they wish to succeed.

He can sew initialled cuffs for a living instead.

'Any kind of glue you want things to stay stuck with' eh? The goddess ears must be bleeding listening to him!

Now its Mike the glue expert talking about going to the cobblers to get his shoe repaired, I wonder how he done all that on his own.......Hold on HE DIDNT more la la land living!!!

Latest posts

Back