Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don't think I could take seeing Gollum's furry ginger chest :puke:

We might have seen his legendary* dragon tattoo though :giggle:

*Legendary as in mythical. Perhaps. But it does seem like a Gollum thing to have, namely something that's large, pointless and very tasteless.

Another thing about some presenters - when they get in full swing, they flap their arms so much, I'm surprised they don't take off!
Sally - get that rasping cough sorted.
P.S Evening all. :mysmilie_11::mysmilie_11:

VIP members

Congratulations and a big warm welcome to our recently upgraded VIP members
It's a great thing to do to keep the forum going and support Graham in all his hard work

Thinking about it don't think there's one presenter i remotely like still watch though god knows why lol

Congratulations and a big warm welcome to our recently upgraded VIP members
It's a great thing to do to keep the forum going and support Graham in all his hard work

Speaking for myself - I just would like to say to Graham. I only found out about the VIP late last night. You should run the VIP ad more in the forum listings front page. Keep up the good work.
Had lots of positive feedback which was most welcome - Thank's one and all!!

I just spotted it out of corner of my eye couldn't wait to upgrade when i did spot announcement i kinda like it here :)

I am surprised MeMike hasn't taken the makers of Mr Potato Head for using his image/attitude for their product without permission.

M&M having met MeMike in real life is he as sexist to women as he comes across on television? Does he not see how bad he comes over?y

This is an excellent question PJ but I think M&M may be a bit biased in their opinion.
If Gollum is like that in real life then it shows what a chauvinist pig he is but if he does it for effect then he's several decades out of date.
I have a feeling he's an inadequate little runt with delusions about himself - he refers to the fact that he should be on the door outside a nightclub - this just goes to show that, in his head, he thinks he's a hard man and he displays these chauvinistic behaviours to perpetuate the myth and make him feel like a man - sad and pathetic IMO

I hope M&M does know the question I asked wasn't my usual wind up posts, I really want to know if maybe it is just MeMike coming across badly on telly but is nothing like it IRL

PJ

Ok, so Gollum and Shiny Paul have been on air for approximately 10 minutes and already, between them, they've said 'quite literally' about 5 times.......literally!

Mike has been on, quite literally, 12 mins and already said 'quite literally' about 4 times!!! And we've already had a 'my goddess' he has no idea how boring he is.....quite literally, if you will.

Ok, so Gollum and Shiny Paul have been on air for approximately 10 minutes and already, between them, they've said 'quite literally' about 5 times.......literally!

Gollum's suit is perfectly hideous. And yet another dodgy price comparison.

Good grief they're predictable.

We both posted the same thing! Great minds Deedee! Quite literally!

What woman would want to be known as 'my goddess?' I have to say no-one I know would find that flattering! Personally, I find it quite creepy, I think it makes him sound so clingy and needy........

Latest posts

Back