Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mikes interior designers.com is trying to CONvince us that we all need a butterfly clock in our homes. Its god awful, and another thing Mike we are not mugs and we are not getting it for under £20!!! If your going to lie please at least try to be Convincing if you will. How can £19.99 plus £7.99 p&p then a phone call at 20p per min be under £20???

Oh and its great Mike the muppet will even get it delivered to our doors.....That's great thanks. I would hate to buy it and it not getting sent to my own home.

Not only is he inarticulate - he can't / won't add up. Laaaarvly (If you will).:mysmilie_59:

I repeat what I said the other day, he's thick and inarticulate (if you will) now what do I mean by inarticulate?...........!
But not only that he's a charmless oik!
Mike you can look those words up.....if you will!

I repeat what I said the other day, he's thick and inarticulate (if you will) now what do I mean by inarticulate?...........!
But not only that he's a charmless oik!
Mike you can look those words up.....if you will!

We seem to be giving MM quite a bad press of late - oh dear, what a pity, never mind! Wouldn't you expect his Lady/Goddess to wind his neck in a little? Perhaps he is totally out of control (if you will). :mysmilie_59:

We seem to be giving MM quite a bad press of late - oh dear, what a pity, never mind! Wouldn't you expect his Lady/Goddess to wind his neck in a little? Perhaps he is totally out of control (if you will). :mysmilie_59:

Reap what you sow....Mike has giving it the big licks for so long, Now he is selling "Physique 57" Fitness dvds, Knowing the fitness freak that is our Mike he was wondering what a Pisskick 12 dvd was................. :mysmilie_500:

How ridiculous does that Mike look with that exercise ball between his knees!!!:mysmilie_13:

Once I knew he was doing fitness, I thought he would be using that bump and grind seat torture chair thingy. I am not watching but I have moved over to "THE DARK SIDE" - best of bid ch 37. :mysmilie_14:

Guy presenting the show with Mike the fitness freak says and I quote "we're doing the plank we're doing the plank!" Meanwhile Mike is stretched out on the floor....How very ironic.:mysmilie_13:

Guy presenting the show with Mike the fitness freak says and I quote "we're doing the plank we're doing the plank!" Meanwhile Mike is stretched out on the floor....How very ironic.:mysmilie_13:

A short thick one........

Haha he said when he started shift you've got me til 10 don't groan maybe he knows how irritating he is? COURSE HE DON'T! Lil twerp lol

Also why was kevin duala on? Didn't catch him coming on just turned on there he was!

I missed the spectacle of MM working out, oh no! Sounds like I missed a treat! Please tell me he wasn't, quite literally, wearing lycra!!
Who is this Kevin? I've never heard of him

I've just turned on to Bid and Charlie is polishing soy sauce off of his taps - I hate when my taps get gunged up with soy sauce don't you??!!

He was demoing a halogen oven with MM but not sure if he's a new presenter or a guest presenter

thank you everyone, I'll have to look out for Kevin in future
I've just been watching Charlie polish soy sauce off of his knob!
It was interesting, he said he was going to get rid of the oxidisation then amended to say that it could be oxidisation - that's right Charlie, we know it was soy sauce!

Latest posts

Back